• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
0JhVKUQ.jpg

PSN users upping their game.
At least you got a God of War wallpaper out of it.

source.gif

Majmun

Nothing wrong with pegging. It won’t make you gay. Just enjoy your body.

I know of a couple that are really into it and the guy isn’t gay. I wish he was though, so they can invite me.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Any of you guys ever lurk the people streaming on Twitch?

Been hitting a few of the streams on the nav bar and actually pretty entertaining

Nice to see people know and discuss games instead of other bull shit

Carna

Banned
Then vs now: do old games try to tell actual stories, while newer games just have stories that appeal to groups In order to tell a story. You decide. But Legend of Dragoon feels like a time capsule for sure.

Carna

Banned
Is the 3DS, well regarded or disliked? The 3D on that handheld was absolutely amazing tho.

Attack of the Friday Monsters was a nice little japanese indie game that made the 3DS worth it.

nush

Gold Member
Is the 3DS, well regarded or disliked? The 3D on that handheld was absolutely amazing tho.

Attack of the Friday Monsters was a nice little japanese indie game that made the 3DS worth it.

Slow start but became home of some absolute bangers. The Sega retro games made 3D were the killer app (For 3D). Yes, Sega, on a Nintendo console.

GeekyDad

Nothing wrong with pegging. It won’t make you gay. Just enjoy your body.

I know of a couple that are really into it and the guy isn’t gay. I wish he was though, so they can invite me.
Once again, GAF forcing me to Google terms I'm not familiar with...am I really that fucking old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom