• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Guilty_AI

Talking about Umineko, i'm weighing between it and The House in Fata Morgana to start after i've finished Higurashi, which you'd recommend to read next?
I mean, there's good reasons to believe you prefer Umineko, but Fata Morgana is probably shorter and depending on how shorter it is i'd rather tackle it first, so how long is it compared to umineko?

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Talking about Umineko, i'm weighing between it and The House in Fata Morgana to start after i've finished Higurashi, which you'd recommend to read next?
I mean, there's good reasons to believe you prefer Umineko, but Fata Morgana is probably shorter and depending on how shorter it is i'd rather tackle it first, so how long is it compared to umineko?
This is the first time I am hearing about Fata Morgana. I am not really a visual novel guy outside of Ryukishi stuffs.

ManofOne

Plus Member
They got King of Foxes King of Foxes .

Work From Home Sigh GIF

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Fata is superior. Do NOT read Volcanic Age.

Majmun

It’s a shame how the Tyler Rekt topic went. I mean, it’s ok to have your opinion, but don’t be a fucking asshole.

I know many ppl here are sour or mad at the other place and how it handles this topic, but the behaviour here is just as bad.

Tesseract

Banned
It’s a shame how the Tyler Rekt topic went. I mean, it’s ok to have your opinion, but don’t be a fucking asshole.

I know many ppl here are sour or mad at the other place and how it handles this topic, but the behaviour here is just as bad.
what's the problem

It's Sunday morning. Our good pal bronk bronk is still black out drunk. Let's give him the gift of gaming meta-talk so he has something to read after he kicks those random girls out of his bed.

What have you been playing guys and maybe girl(s)?

The kids and I have been playing so much Mario Kart. The assisted driving mode is one of the greatest features they added. This is a game the whole family can play together. My son has no clue what he's doing, he's just having a great time holding the controller and crossing the finish line. Perfect family game for those looking for something.

My daughter started playing Link's Awakening remake. I just watch her and try to coach and lend support. She loves it and is quite good. She hasn't asked me to pass anything for her. She was on the 3rd temple last time I saw her play.

As for myself, I try to sneak in some Doom Eternal when everyone else is asleep. I'm on an ice level. Still getting the hang of the grappling hook. This games kicking my ass and I'm loving it. Playing it in half hour bursts doesn't help for progression. I just run around slaughter shit, then die and call it a night.

I picked up Hitman 3 as well. I'm not sure when I'll get to it. I might just pop it in and fuck around for a while. Figure this is the perfect game to dick around in, without feeling the need to progress.

What about you fine people?

Ionian

Actually just finished that Kitboga video myself. Hilarious as always.

Watching his Twitch can be tedious sometimes so the highlights are ideal. Needs more Edna.

Edit: LMAO, didn't notice the video in the dating thread is it now. Hahahahahah

Whose playlist is this?

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
🤷‍♀️ Actually just finished that Kitboga video myself. Hilarious as always.

Watching his Twitch can be tedious sometimes so the highlights are ideal. Needs more Edna.

Whose playlist is this?
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

I like listening to creepy radio plays while falling asleep.

But it's all nush's fault!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Actually just finished that Kitboga video myself. Hilarious as always.

Whose playlist is this?
Bruh are you talking about the million arthur shorts?

We are only pretending to be retarded
754522.jpg

The fact that you ignore and seeth on the sidelines makes me feel that you do indeed like seeing minors sexualized in cartoons, and are really upset that I'm calling you out on it. I hope that I'm wrong and you're just oblivious and just like the way the sky is drawn in some of the lewd pictures you post.

Ionian

The title made me not want to play cause I have no idea wtf Doomer music is, but I clicked, and I'm enjoying it within the first few seconds.

Same actually, perfect Sunday music. Did not expect this, was it a typo and meant 'Boomer'?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that you ignore and seeth on the sidelines makes me feel that you do indeed like seeing minors sexualized in cartoons, and are really upset that I'm calling you out on it. I hope that I'm wrong and you're just oblivious and just like the way the sky is drawn in some of the lewd pictures you post.
You are the worst poster on this site, which makes it quite an accomplishment in a somber sorta way. The fact that you think you think you can get to people is even sadder. More so that you have to resort to call people richardphiles for attention. You then wonder why people ignore you or make random jokes at your expense, rather than have a regular conversation with you. Can't even bother to be a real person and is stuck on some weird persona just to get (you)s what a waste of time.

Almost the whole cast is just @SLoWMoTIoN 's fetish.

1-9f2eee1a5e3b0829eb97a38a0293ec1f9877638706ecec152f72d247be140d85.jpg

63-0400d88d1b4edb5f826cf79f3241f3ae87c3ae7520ee76bb13640fe81d85167b.jpg

22-e102a5b87bec3a69340bb8dd04bebcba831832df1f1981077eded3dc5284ae79.jpg

23-18284be406d5999cb54f8e002eb13181129ff891e2d9cc5b10b91d72d8dd5a30.jpg
I hate manhuas so much goddamn Bern. :(

LOL.

Packer - busy being a dirty weasel like usual

meanwhile...

Bern - ANIME TITTIES YAY!
FluidMammothBeaver-small.gif

Top Bottom