• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Shut up, Meg.

BCAcyY4.gif

Nymphae

Banned
I think there should be one day a year where all of GAF forgives each other end ignore lists get cleared.

We’re better together.

This is the second time I can recall you suggesting this, I trust you have no one on your ignore list? It wasn't that long ago that that one dude was pleading to Jare across multiple threads to take him off ignore and asking why he was even put on there in the first place lol.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Wikipedia said:
Meg is very unpopular in high school due to both her plain appearance and personality. She desperately tries to be part of the cool crowd, but is usually coldly rebuffed. Because of her eagerness for acceptance, she has been recruited "unknowingly" into a suicidal religious cult, and later recruited again unwittingly into her school's Lesbian Alliance (the "Brian Sings and Swings" episode). However, Meg does have a moderate number of friends, the best of whom being a group of girls who are often seen with her during occasions such as her slumber parties and gossiping about boys.

Oh God, I really am the Meg of NeoGAF

Y1TdYSL.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom