• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prison Mike

Banned
What about the woman with the BMI of 251? 4'7" but 1,100lb. She might have been wider than tall.

Mujer%2Bque%2Bpesa%2B500kg%2Btendr%25C3%25A1%2Buna%2Bcirug%25C3%25ADa%2Bpara%2Bsalvar%2Bla%2Bvida1.png=s0
episode 4 GIF by Star Wars

haxan7

Banned
i flushed the main dump down before getting a look at it sadly. i didn’t start having issues until i began the wiping process.

i think there must have been a large turd still hanging halfway out when i started wiping and i smeared it up around the hole. also had some spillage outside the toilet paper if you catch my drift.

i’m up about 15 lbs from the beginning of the year. fatter ass + long hair is a bad combo for wiping.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Probably because his Bloodborne Vs Knack topic was closed quicker than a UK petrol station.
Is that even possible? One’s beautiful to look at, with hugely atmospheric environments, and is so frustratingly difficult it makes you want to snap your DualShock in two, and the other is Bloodborne.

Tschumi

I think it's pretty ambitious to tackle console warring like they tackled the great echo, but i mean i'm all for any moves to diffuse shitslinging... threads with a bit of controversy always do well, it's part of forum lifeblood, seems to me... i'd like the controversy in threads to be objective, but like maybe that's why my threads are always so couched that nobody ever has a reason to quote anyone in them and build their own conversations :p

S Star-Lord i like u bro i know like 2 things about u but that's enough for me to appreciate ur input, jah bless (this referring to ur posts on page 622) i liked it when ur username was 'chris.'

Star-Lord

S Star-Lord i like u bro i know like 2 things about u but that's enough for me to appreciate ur input, jah bless (this referring to ur posts on page 622) i liked it when ur username was 'chris.'
Are/were you drunk when you made this? I appreciate it anyway, even if it was a drunk/joke post. Hope you’re having a good day.

Same goes for everyone, actually. Happy Tuesday!

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
92x0nd.jpeg
I don’t gamble so I’m always surprised how much I enjoy Vegas. I haven’t gone out and done much here because I’ve only come here for work stuff. The view from my room, for example, is quite nice to wake up to.
One of these days I’ll actually be able to go out and see the rest of the city and the surrounding nature spots.

BigBooper

92x0nd.jpeg
I don’t gamble so I’m always surprised how much I enjoy Vegas. I haven’t gone out and done much here because I’ve only come here for work stuff. The view from my room, for example, is quite nice to wake up to.
One of these days I’ll actually be able to go out and see the rest of the city and the surrounding nature spots.
Ever check out Pahrump?

BigBooper

I love my wife too much to even consider cheating. Good to know, though. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I drove through it once on my way to Death Valley but didn't stop. It's pretty dumpy.

Oh btw, if you had time to make the Death Valley trip, it's wild for a North American location. My brother and I stayed in a hotel in the valley and if you stepped outside at night, it was like opening an over door. This was in May.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom