• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

My penis is community property. Anyone who wants to experience it can get on the waiting list.
yepJqA8.gif

Tschumi

That YouTube thread was a heady sojourn into politics :p was fun for a moment, glad it got shot in the head, prefer to argue about sex worker girlfriends and shit than that ouroboros.

Me trying to get people to join in with NFL predictions:

Jim Carrey Help GIF by Ace Ventura

Last edited:

Star-Lord

That YouTube thread was a heady sojourn into politics :p was fun for a moment, glad it got shot in the head, prefer to argue about sex worker girlfriends and shit than that ouroboros.
Do you mean sex workers and shit or sex workers and shit? Because I think Rent is still offering discount on the latter.

BigBooper

This reminds of a story of a lady with many flaps and folds who went to the doctor to complain obout a pain in her breast. As the RN started to examine her, she lifted up the troublesome breast and Oreo cookie fell out from somewhere in the chasm as the woman exclaimed "oh my!"

This was told to me as a true story and I liked it so much I never doubted.

nush

This reminds of a story of a lady with many flaps and folds who went to the doctor to complain obout a pain in her breast. As the RN started to examine her, she lifted up the troublesome breast and Oreo cookie fell out from somewhere in the chasm as the woman exclaimed "oh my!"

This was told to me as a true story and I liked it so much I never doubted.

morphed urban myth.

Star-Lord

Like this?

OK, OK that's enough. Don't be sad or mad!
Hah, no, not quite that bad. I did have a hell of a fringe, mind, and my hair was dyed jet black. I guess I wasn’t a true emo, in the sense I didn’t wake up everyday wanting to slit my wrists while listening to My Immortal by Evanescence.

BigBooper

morphed urban myth.

This was way before then, like 2001.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
What does neutrality breed?
Neutrality. Nothing wrong with that. I try to stay even keeled as I can.

If you like Podcasts and education, Andrew Huberman does great scientific breakdowns about how your brain chemistry works (or rather our understanding of it thus far). I have not yet watched his video on depression, but I do recommend his podcast for anyone with an interest. He's got some great guides/info/tools across a broad range of topics related to mental wellbeing. His latest is on controlling your dopamine. I'm mid-way through and love his format.

Here's his episode on depression:

Star-Lord

Neutrality. Nothing wrong with that. I try to stay even keeled as I can.

If you like Podcasts and education, Andrew Huberman does great scientific breakdowns about how your brain chemistry works (or rather our understanding of it thus far). I have not yet watched his video on depression, but I do recommend his podcast for anyone with an interest. He's got some great guides/info/tools across a broad range of topics related to mental wellbeing. His latest is on controlling your dopamine. I'm mid-way through and love his format.
I might try and give that a listen before bed.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Thaedolus

I cannot imagine telling my kids that my wife is going to Disney and we are all staying home. You must have the patience of a saint.
Well one is 3 and one is 8 months, and we already went as a family earlier this year. But since it was a total shit show with little kids, the ladies decided they wanted an all adult trip. Because you know, the dozens of other times they’ve all been over the years just weren’t enough.

On the flip side I’m getting two man only trips out of this: a ski trip and trip to Vegas to see the Raiders this winter.

Well one is 3 and one is 8 months, and we already went as a family earlier this year. But since it was a total shit show with little kids, the ladies decided they wanted an all adult trip. Because you know, the dozens of other times they’ve all been over the years just weren’t enough.

They just want to get plowed by big burly men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom