• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev Kev

welcome back sydney prescott (now Sidney Prescott Sidney Prescott )!

2 weeks later:
0dq3z91eyz571.gif

welcome back sydney prescott (now Sidney Prescott Sidney Prescott )!

2 weeks later:
0dq3z91eyz571.gif
Haha! Thanks dude, I appreciate it.

I was still here in spirit. :messenger_smiling:

Naw, I'm not going to do that to you guys again. I'm sorry. I've not been here since March. Started lurking towards the end of last month. Just needed to get my head straight, really. Make time for other things in my life. Now I can enjoy internet forums again.

Lovely to see you fine gentlemen, and I thank EviLore EviLore for always being understanding and welcoming me back here. See you guys around the forum.

Star-Lord

Naw, I'm not going to do that to you guys again. I'm sorry. I've not been here since March. Started lurking towards the end of last month. Just needed to get my head straight, really. Make time for other things in my life. Now I can enjoy internet forums again.

Lovely to see you fine gentlemen, and I thank EviLore EviLore for always being understanding and welcoming me back here. See you guys around the forum.
I was in a similar position to you. I joined in 2019, with every intention of being an active member. Then lots of stuff happened at once with COVID and family drama, so took some time away. I’ve only recently started posting again. Nobodies going to hold it against you for taking time away to get your head together. You gotta do what you gotta do.

I was in a similar position to you. I joined in 2019, with every intention of being an active member. Then lots of stuff happened at once with COVID and family drama, so took some time away. I’ve only recently started posting again. Nobodies going to hold it against you for taking time away to get your head together. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Totally, my guy. The only difference being I won't go the account deletion route if I need a break. It's better to just log out. That way my account will always be here and jumping back in will be easy. I'm playing a lot of games lately, so can't wait to dive back in to discussions.

See you around the forum. :messenger_smiling:

Star-Lord

Totally, my guy. The only difference being I won't go the account deletion route if I need a break. It's better to just log out. That way my account will always be here and jumping back in will be easy. I'm playing a lot of games lately, so can't wait to dive back in to discussions.

See you around the forum.
That’s exactly why I didn’t delete my account. I knew I needed time away to get shit together, but I also knew I’d want to return at some point. After going through the pain of registering in the first place, I really couldn’t be bothered doing it a second time. At least now you’ve learnt from your mistakes.

Last edited:

Facism

I drove through it once on my way to Death Valley but didn't stop. It's pretty dumpy.

Oh btw, if you had time to make the Death Valley trip, it's wild for a North American location. My brother and I stayed in a hotel in the valley and if you stepped outside at night, it was like opening an over door. This was in May.
I passed through death Valley on a road trip from Chicago to LA. 47c in September. Loved it.

Peggies

Gold Member
I genuinely need to cut alcohol from my life, it breeds nothing but contempt. You’ve seen what I’m like when I mix drink with my meds, and I don’t want to be that guy anymore, I want to be more positive.
Yeah, alcohol is something for people who know how and when to stop. I'm not saying I am that kind of person, hell no. But maybe I will some day 🤔.

Tschumi

I once decided to go for the nastiest ho in a nightclub in Beijing, fishnets and very expressive dancing, she took me home to her extremely messy apartment and wanted to take a shower alone, i insisted on taking it with her because i was, really, extremely young and wanted to make out, and i didn't realise the hose attached to the tap next to her toilet was for cleaning out her poop shoot, anyway long story short halfway through the deed i realised she had a moisturizing cream tub open and was constantly transfering cream to the action zone, i then realised that my johnson was in her butt.

And thus i lost my butt virginity. With some nasty club ho rather than, you know, whatever my fantasy was at that time.

Yeah I was walking home about 10 minutes later. Probably my all time worst such experience. Lesson: it can be a bad experience.

T8SC

I once decided to go for the nastiest ho in a nightclub in Beijing, fishnets and very expressive dancing, she took me home to her extremely messy apartment and wanted to take a shower alone, i insisted on taking it with her because i was, really, extremely young and wanted to make out, and i didn't realise the hose attached to the tap next to her toilet was for cleaning out her poop shoot, anyway long story short halfway through the deed i realised she had a moisturizing cream tub open and was constantly transfering cream to the action zone, i then realised that my johnson was in her butt.

And thus i lost my butt virginity. With some nasty club ho rather than, you know, whatever my fantasy was at that time.

Yeah I was walking home about 10 minutes later. Probably my all time worst such experience. Lesson: it can be a bad experience.

She had a clean butthole & moisturises. I can respect her.

Edit: It was a her right?

Double edit: Or whatever pronoun thing we're supposed to say these days.

Last edited:

Tschumi

She had a clean butthole & moisturises. I can respect her.

Edit: It was a her right?

Double edit: Or whatever pronoun thing we're supposed to say these days.
mother of god GIF

I... Jesus... No, no, no I distinctly remember there was no big floppy baby's arm between my face and the INTERface. If you'll pardon the terminology.

Peggies

Gold Member

Cringe Hangover GIF

I don't like that story. Let's not talk about this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom