• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

haxan7

Banned
i think this is her twitter:

apparently it's a meme:

i'm reducing my weight estimate to 200

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Adam Sandler GIF

Tschumi

92x0nd.jpeg
I don’t gamble so I’m always surprised how much I enjoy Vegas. I haven’t gone out and done much here because I’ve only come here for work stuff. The view from my room, for example, is quite nice to wake up to.
One of these days I’ll actually be able to go out and see the rest of the city and the surrounding nature spots.
Confirmed surrounding nature spot:

low drifting sand GIF

Star-Lord

It's a pitty, because she has a pretty face but her body isn't very nice. And those breasts... well I can see what you boys see in them but I imagine them to be all veiny and tubular without a bra.
Not only that, imagine when she’s older. She’ll be able to tuck them into her socks.

nush

Gold Member
Pol Pot is the most time delayed ban I've ever seen. He was also absolutely full of shit, I won't miss him as I didn't miss him since the end of August anyway.

Star-Lord

I’m not about to nap in the middle of the airport whilst I wait for my flight. Once I’m home I’ll crash on the couch.
I’d still do it. Take a chance, live a little. What’s life without a little risk?

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage unfortunately left out the part where he's performing open heart surgery on Justin Beiber's uncle's cousin's former roommate.
I’d still do it. Take a chance, live a little. What’s life without a little risk?

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I forgot to pause my humble monthly subscription and now I've got 12 games I don't want. It was a terrible month for me. Usually, it'll knock a few games off my wishlist so I can justify it. Not this month. I guess I'll be doing a lot of giveaways.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
If it was because of politics, then by rights the main COVID-19 thread should also be closed. Not saying I want it closed, but the mods can’t have it one way for one thread, and another way for another thread.
Here let me explain. Take my penis - you know how it's mine and I own it? So I can do whatever I want with it because it's mine, right?

I forgot where I was going with this analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom