• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken

Mista

Banned
Dragonfart attempts to reinfiltrate and OutrageousAttentionwhore finally calls it quits after flaming out, both in one day?
I've put that outrageous cunt in his place today and he requested a permaban

You can start from this post all the way down for context

-Arcadia-

Banned
I've put that outrageous cunt in his place today and he requested a permaban

You can start from this post all the way down for context

...That feels so extremely unnecessary, to quit like that.

We all make mistakes, and can learn from them, but if you walk away, there’s no chance of doing that.

Mista

Banned
...That feels so extremely unnecessary, to quit like that.

We all make mistakes, and can learn from them, but if you walk away, there’s no chance of doing that.
He’s a snowflake its okay. He thought he’ll keep getting away with his shit since nobody ever told him anything

The nail in the coffin was when he disrespected me and others that wrote harmless arabic. Nobody gets away with it without being put in their place

So I did that and even if I got banned I wouldn’t mind nor complain at all

-Arcadia-

Banned
He’s a snowflake its okay. He thought he’ll keep getting away with his shit since nobody ever told him anything

The nail in the coffin was when he disrespected me and others that wrote harmless arabic. Nobody gets away with it without being put in their place

So I did that and even if I got banned I wouldn’t mind nor complain at all

You’re totally cool. Don’t get me wrong. I like your pretty squiggles. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I think that when someone comes at you with harsh criticism, and you realize, well, they’re right, it’s time to go and prove them wrong by being a better person.

Mista

Banned
You’re totally cool. Don’t get me wrong. I like your pretty squiggles. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I think that when someone comes at you with harsh criticism, and you realize, well, they’re right, it’s time to go and prove them wrong by being a better person.
Thank you

And yes, if you’re 100% right you have to prove people wrong. But when the people are right then you can't do anything

Lemme take the quickest way out😂

-Arcadia-

Banned
Well, I mean, in the sense of he should have taken the criticism from others and you, and worked towards becoming a better person, rather than just quitting.

I tend to Gaf late at night and don’t make myself nearly clear enough at times. : P

Mista

Banned
Well, I mean, in the sense of he should have taken the criticism from others and you, and worked towards becoming a better person, rather than just quitting.

I tend to Gaf late at night and don’t make myself nearly clear enough at times. : P
Its okay I got you😉👊🏼

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
The bans lately... whew

vwm8BbT.png

jUvX1lm.png

Wait.

We have people signing up for GAF to protest by immediately demanding account closure?

Vroom Vroom.

Also how did a user unapproved, manage to request a perm? Can the unapproved sent messages now? (that would have been useful in 2016.)

Then again, I guess the real question is WHY they did that.

Top Bottom