• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Rentahamster Rentahamster lookin fly as hell today
8olqy56gjlw91.jpg

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
One of my fears is that I am going to get a bit too much into my libations and make some kind of dumb-ass, huge screed of a OP on this site and have to live with the weird, anonymous internet shame forever.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Brakes on the little car done, took less than 40 minutes. Timed up with naps and the wife jumped my greasy bones afterward.

I’ll do the truck tomorrow.

Props for still doing your own car maintenance. That ship, like building my own PC's, sailed a long time ago.

Thaedolus

Props for still doing your own car maintenance. That ship, like building my own PC's, sailed a long time ago.
Brakes still exist within the region of absurdly expensive to pay someone else while easy and fast enough for me to bang out in less than an hour that I still do those myself. Brakes are really just: jack up the car, pop off the tire, 4 bolts and slide the old stuff off and new stuff on, then reverse the process.

I don’t change my own oil anymore and will never do another water pump and radiator again, though I could, but I’m at the point where I’d rather just pay someone these days…

Thaedolus

Waiting for the wife to get back from the gym so I can work on the truck then watch my football team lose, wrangling two bored kids who won’t just play with toys…I’m being forced to dress up as Captain Hook later today and tomorrow…

I love being a family man!

Thaedolus

Well the truck is done, might lose my pinky finger nail

The Raiders are indeed getting smoked

Got a little too frisky in the Elon Twitter thread.

Ah well, Sunday nap sounds nice.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My wife refused to buy candy this year and I refuse to hand it out if we had any. So we are playing dead this evening when the little monsters are out to play.

Thaedolus

We hardly get anyone coming by because we live up a 12% hill, not a lot of foot traffic. We’re gonna leave a bowl out and take the kids to my parents’ neighborhood, which is flat and entirely full of rich doctors and lawyers who give out the good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom