• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
SetqwyL.jpg
Don't give haxan7 haxan7 any ideas.

Peggies

Gold Member
If I understand this correctly, this thread is about discussing just people on GAF?
I never quite got the gist of what it is actually about. But just like Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage pointed out most of us talk about themselves and hope for reactions.

Who would you like to discuss?

And more important, were you really in Seinfeld? So exciting!

Last edited:
I never quite got the gist about what it is actually. But just like Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage pointed out most of us talk about themselves and hope for reactions.

Who would you like to discuss?

And more important, were you really in Seinfeld? So exciting!
Yes, my name is Art Vandelay, I am an importer/exporter, it's a pleasure to meet you, here is my business number: +1010101010. How are you, sir?

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
If I understand this correctly, this thread is about discussing just people on GAF?
Pretty much, a place for meta commentary on what's going on with the community (bans, tantrums etc).

Although, in practice, it tends to be a few people chatting to eachother about what's going on in their lives, and a few other people who drive by with terrible sex jokes.

nush

So I’ve been converted to…pajamas. I was always a sleep in my undies guy, all the PJs I got every Christmas from my mom went to some bottom drawer. And this year I’ve turned over new leaf. I feel so warm and cozy now.

I’m a soft old man now. But cozy.

It's not too late to turn back man, sports shorts and T-shirts.

Peggies

Gold Member
So I’ve been converted to…pajamas. I was always a sleep in my undies guy, all the PJs I got every Christmas from my mom went to some bottom drawer. And this year I’ve turned over new leaf. I feel so warm and cozy now.

I’m a soft old man now. But cozy.
Oh god, you too? My husband has been doing that shit for years. He claims otherwise his arms would get frosty at night.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Thaedolus

Oh god, you too? My husband has been doing that shit for years. He claims otherwise his arms would get frosty at night.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU
I used to wear shorts to class in college when it was literally 0F outside and now I’m like fuck that gimme layers, my truck has a heated steering wheel and that’s actually awesome even though I used to make fun of that shit, put a space heater in my office downstairs cause I don’t need rock hard nips in my own damn home, gimme all the comfort….including my Christmas jammies!

Peggies

Gold Member
I used to wear shorts to class in college when it was literally 0F outside and now I’m like fuck that gimme layers, my truck has a heated steering wheel and that’s actually awesome even though I used to make fun of that shit, put a space heater in my office downstairs cause I don’t need rock hard nips in my own damn home, gimme all the comfort….including my Christmas jammies!
Woody Harrelson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Thaedolus

Child wants Asian fusion rice bowl takeout thing for dinner…

Wife: well we can’t because it’s closed today

Me: …it is?

Wife: yes it’s Asian fusion awareness day it’s closed

shocked water GIF

Thaedolus

They are pretty much the easiest thing to make*

*statement probably holds true only if you have a rice cooker.
oh I can cook up some Asian fusion, children just want the logo on the bowl sometimes.

Also, older one had a tonsillectomy a week ago, so we’re still dealing with the soft foods situation

Xhosa

Neo Member
Reopen the Twitter thread you cowards! There's so much going on and Right now I'm only getting tweets from Era's perspective.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom