• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Thaedolus

0NoEIi0.png

Thaedolus

-wife takes dog for a run
-I stay home with the kids and do Ring Fit while they watch
-hear wife come home
“I need your help!!!!”
“Wtf?”

Apparently the dog got the shits on the run and the wife didn’t notice and dog shit all over herself

-wife takes kids to the park
-I get to take shit dog to the car wash with a dog washing station
-thank god I have a truck and she rides in the bed

Last edited:
-wife takes dog for a run
-I stay home with the kids and do Ring Fit while they watch
-hear wife come home
“I need your help!!!!”
“Wtf?”

Apparently the dog got the shits on the run and the wife didn’t notice and dog shit all over herself

-wife takes kids to the park
-I get to take shit dog to the car wash with a dog washing station
-thank god I have a truck and she rides in the bed
Doggystyle you dolt.
sad the simpsons GIF

badblue

One of my kids did that with my goggles at the ski fields when young. I donated them to the bin near by.
I found the janitor and explained what happened, he got me some cleaning supplies. Still didn't want to wear them but I had a 45 minute drive home or the $$$ to get another pair. Got LAISK a year later and don't have do worry about it any more.

I found the janitor and explained what happened, he got me some cleaning supplies. Still didn't want to wear them but I had a 45 minute drive home or the $$$ to get another pair. Got LAISK a year later and don't have do worry about it any more.

Win you had a janitor near by. I had to bare fist those goggles out. Pretty sure I took a layer of skin off with the number of times I washed my hands.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I really regret opening a Fingerhut account years ago. I got to buy some hideously overpriced thing from them every once in a while to keep the account open. I would have thought they would have gone out of business by now.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
8rgMFpb.png

Ignore list Death Note keeps rolling. Jokes aside that guy has severe anger issues. I've never seen anyone get so mad about video games since my teenage /v/ days. Hope he finds some help.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

My angry letter to a government agency yielded the desired result.

If anyone needs me, I'll be walking through brick walls the rest of the day.

Top Bottom