• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Thaedolus

Gold Member
How was it?
It wasn’t necessarily easy or always enjoyable at first…at some points it felt like when I was first trying SCUBA and it felt difficult to breath, but I stuck with it and I want to do it again having worked through the initial discomfort. I felt like I was in there forever at points and hardly at all at others, but overall feel incredibly relaxed afterward. Do recommend, I will be going again, perhaps regularly.

The wife put me up to it because I’ve said I’d like to try it in the past, so she decided to pull the trigger and schedule it for me, and I’m glad she did.

Last edited:
Let's get a daisy chain going. Hands Across Gaf we'll call it.
Don't forget lube.

28kkOkj.gif

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Does Ailynn Ailynn still visit Neogaf? I've noticed she hasn't posted in a while.

I'm still alive! I've had some pretty serious health issues and honestly a very shaky mental health state this year. I'm taking a break from social media for now, as all the vitriol has become an unpredictable form of self-harm for me.

I hope everyone has been well and finds success and happiness in every aspect of this life. Much love and God bless you all. 🤗❤️

Last edited:
I'm still alive! I've had some pretty serious health issues and honestly a very shaky mental health state this year. I'm taking a break from social media for now, as all the vitriol has become an unpredictable form of self-harm at times.

I hope everyone has been well and that everyone finds success and happiness in every aspect of this life. Much love and God bless you all. 🤗❤️
I don't blame you. I came off of Facebook back in 2017 and within days felt cleansed from all the bile.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm still alive! I've had some pretty serious health issues and honestly a very shaky mental health state this year. I'm taking a break from social media for now, as all the vitriol has become an unpredictable form of self-harm for me.

I hope everyone has been well and finds success and happiness in every aspect of this life. Much love and God bless you all. 🤗❤️
I hope your break allows you the space you need to get your mental health back up in a positive direction! Please take care :messenger_heart:

nush

I don't blame you. I came off of Facebook back in 2017 and within days felt cleansed from all the bile.

I took one look at facebook when it was new and thought "That's shit" and carried on with my life. Did the same for Twitter. I guess I've got a good sense for this stuff. I'd already stopped having 24 hour TV news on in the background as it was all negative doom mongering, most of which doesn't come true anyway.

Toons

It wasn’t necessarily easy or always enjoyable at first…at some points it felt like when I was first trying SCUBA and it felt difficult to breath, but I stuck with it and I want to do it again having worked through the initial discomfort. I felt like I was in there forever at points and hardly at all at others, but overall feel incredibly relaxed afterward. Do recommend, I will be going again, perhaps regularly.

The wife put me up to it because I’ve said I’d like to try it in the past, so she decided to pull the trigger and schedule it for me, and I’m glad she did.

Im pretty sure I made my own one of these while laying on top of my bed on a warm day with beach house playing in my earphones. Basically the same thing

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Im pretty sure I made my own one of these while laying on top of my bed on a warm day with beach house playing in my earphones. Basically the same thing
You wear wax earplugs to keep both any external sound and the hyper salinated water out. Also, it’s pitch black, like the darkest of darks and your body feels nearly weightless. I asked my brother how he felt after his and we both said our bodies have never felt so relaxed as the time afterward.

Just thinking about how relaxed I was makes me want to do it again.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I don't wanna make a topic for this and don't know where else to ask this so hoping someone here knows.

My bluetooth earphones keep getting out of sync with my laptop,, like the video and audio are 1, 2 seconds apart in terms of sync. Disabling, reconnecting etc nothing works.

Is there anything I can do locally aside from buying more expensive headphones? Win 11 here.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I don't wanna make a topic for this and don't know where else to ask this so hoping someone here knows.

My bluetooth earphones keep getting out of sync with my laptop,, like the video and audio are 1, 2 seconds apart in terms of sync. Disabling, reconnecting etc nothing works.

Is there anything I can do locally aside from buying more expensive headphones? Win 11 here.
Same result with wired headphones?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

That's Bluetooth, it's shit. Wired or wireless 2.4g.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Breath of the Wild is a little over 6 years old. In the same amount of time we went from Chrono Trigger (August 1995) to Halo (November 2001). The state of this hobby is just sad, man. We had all kinds of crazy shit in between Chrono Trigger and Halo, but since botw onwards we get like 3 good games a year LOL 2017 prolly last good year for games.

Old man rant over, please disregard my jaded opinions. 2023 isnt terrible so far, and we got a few heavy hitters that haven’t come out. Fingers crossed.

nush

Since I am the only one on this site defending Phil Spencer, I have riled up every Playstation fan into an uncontrollable frenzy, and they all are trying to take me down with an onslaught of smiling emotes.

EgJPxj3.jpg

Where am I going to read deliberately contrary opinions now? Been a bit of a bloodbath for some old heads this week.

It still baffles me why grown adults get so emotionally invested with brand loyalty. I only game on playstation, but that's only because they generally cater for my tastes. I'd happily have an XBSX if there were games I liked. Nintendo are only out of the equation for me because I want a console of similar specs to Sony and Microsofts offerings.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
It still baffles me why grown adults get so emotionally invested with brand loyalty. I only game on playstation, but that's only because they generally cater for my tastes. I'd happily have an XBSX if there were games I liked. Nintendo are only out of the equation for me because I want a console of similar specs to Sony and Microsofts offerings.
First off, how dare you.

Top Bottom