• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Barnabot

Who's that?
Probably someone a bit worried about you lately.

I logged on to gaf and Matt's avatar was bleeding hyper realistic blood...

DjGGgw8.jpg

JK

Shifty

Damn , Shifty Shifty Remind me to never piss you off.
Aw c'mon, Final Fanboy XV tilts himself info a ban and I'm the one who gets the blame credit attention?

Er, um, I mean... Damn right, citizen! You had best behave yourself! :messenger_angry:

And honestly I don't think I could take you, you're too chill. I guess it's like a form of verbal judo- your opponent has to be swinging for the fences for a minor redirection of force to topple them like that :unsure:

Prepare yourself for a great many gifs:

Barnabot

Aw c'mon, Final Fanboy XV tilts himself info a ban and I'm the one who gets the blame credit attention?

Er, um, I mean... Damn right, citizen! You had best behave yourself! :messenger_angry:

And honestly I don't think I could take you, you're too chill. I guess it's like a form of verbal judo- your opponent has to be swinging for the fences for a minor redirection of force to topple them like that :unsure:

Prepare yourself for a great many gifs:
I know. But a lot of people were calling him out of his fanboyism threads ago. But it seemed that in that thread you got the skills to make him reach the breaking point and then after that he lost it. Then the thread went downhill.
I know you really didn't have anything to do with his downfall. But it was kinda worrisome/humorous to see he going crazy after your comment.

Barnabot

Go figure. Maybe he's gonna announce that Death Stranding is gonna be already released on Aug 10, 2019. Or maybe he just wanted a welcome thread.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I know he isn't generally the most liked person on this board, and while I believe there have been comments of accusations about making a thread about themselves, I don't think Nobody_Important's post and involvement in that thread was enough to ban him for. The warnings seem to have also gotten oddly lopsided. I'd rather have NI's post than an insulting shitpost response he got of "You are a fucking joke 😂. Unbelievable" in the same thread.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I get tired of the guy honestly, I frequently see him poke people and then simply not respond to their reply, I can't stand that shit.
Well that's a problem if it occurs routinely (outside of posts that are literally just unwarranted insult replies to them).

Last edited:

Barnabot

I mean it's a temp ban not a permanent one. No need to feel like any of you should avenge him. He knows how to survive. He's a slippery fellow tbh.

Welcome back threads for D.Final, MiyazakiHatesKojima and Nobody_Important. Or are you going to start with D.Final and turn it into one super thread for all three as they return?

Last edited:

Shifty

Welcome back threads for D.Final, MiyazakiHatesKojima and Nobody_Important. Or are you going to start with D.Final and turn it into one super thread for all three as they return?
I mean, Miyazaki cheated so he doesn't get one.

Final Fanboy... I'm tempted to volunteer, but also not.

As for NI... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Helios

Every welcome back thread matty did resulted in a perma ban. Why do you think brap survived?

Mista

Banned
That was before the curse mate.

Papa

Banned
I assumed welcome back threads were tradition on NeoGAF.

I'll do it anyway. MiyazakiHatesKojima is a cool dude.

Let’s not do them for self-requested bans*. As for NI, how about we save them for people who want to be part of the community and not just use us as an audience for their moralising and self-aggrandizement?

*This whole welcome back thread meme started when JareBear self-requested a perm and I wanted to show him some love when he came back, but I see this as an exception to the rule given the circumstances at the time. I feel like the meme is getting a bit out of hand now if we just make them for anyone for any old reason.

Mista

Banned
All I'm saying is that based on statistics there's a 50/50 chance that NI gets permmed if Matt makes that thread. I think he should take the chance.
Don't mind. If I ever get banned, don't let matty make a welcome back thread for me please.

Papa

Banned
All I'm saying is that based on statistics there's a 50/50 chance that NI gets permmed if Matt makes that thread. I think he should take the chance.

But but correlation != causation.

To be honest, I don’t want to see anyone permed unless they’re legitimately advocating for political violence, e.g. DaForest or hargwood. NI has a habit of handwaving it from his own side and overplaying his hand on the other side but that makes him a useful idiot, not an outright extremist. I know it’s the Meta GAF thread, but we’re kinda getting into inappropriate territory discussing this kind of stuff openly like this. We should just use the report function or PM a mod and leave it up to them if there’s anything specific we think they need to address.

Top Bottom