• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I recently got some nice boots but ima pull the trigger on some nice desktop speakers

headphones are cool and all but it's hard to compare any of them to a proper sound system
Just run an amp to your PC and buy yourself some budget $250 speakers.

Airola

image.png

The twists... how they turn

tenor.gif

Yeah I just learned this myself! :O

Never EVER thought Voost Kain, Freedom Gate Co. and Afro Republican were the same person!
Dude tricked us all, I got punk'd!

e&e

Banned
I’ll take a break myself. My wife and I want a third kid (preying for son). If she gets pregnant I’ll definitely be taking a break for a few months.

I must have a son swimming in there. I can’t have three girls. That’s too much estrogen for me to handle

My second baby came in early 2020. So sex life kinda dry now. Have two girls to take care of, read too every night and make sure they don’t grow up to be woke

Showing them a picture of AOC puts the fear of god into them.

figuratively
You sound like me lmao...besides the AOC part, that girl is FIRE!

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I started watching TWD for the first time 3 days ago and god damn so far the show is good

All those years I never bothered because I thought its only about zombies but turned out its more

Hopefully it continues being like this but my friends told me to keep the expectations down a bit
The beginning the of series is fantastic, in general opinion

It starts to get a little iffy later on, so I'd agree with your buddies that you should keep your expectations tempered

Ornlu

Banned
I started watching TWD for the first time 3 days ago and god damn so far the show is good

All those years I never bothered because I thought its only about zombies but turned out its more

Hopefully it continues being like this but my friends told me to keep the expectations down a bit

When you realize the show has gone to shit, drop it like a bad habit; it doesn't come back. :messenger_downcast_sweat:

Tesseract

Banned
What are you looking to do? Mess around with it?
admittedly none of my work needs it right now but i'm kinda tired of working offline with all assets hidden

lumen to annihilate staggering lightmaps, nanite to obliterate polygon count / memory or draw budgets

current production swarm takes about an hour on my rig, which means i'm basically just losing gobs of time ...

lots of psychedelic work that infuses ideas and lessons learned from the demoscene

nush

Gold Member
admittedly none of my work needs it right now but i'm kinda tired of working offline with all assets hidden

lumen to annihilate staggering lightmaps, nanite to obliterate polygon count / memory or draw budgets

current production swarm takes about an hour on my rig, which means i'm basically just losing gobs of time ...

lots of psychedelic work that infuses ideas and lessons learned from the demoscene
tenor.gif

ManofOne

Plus Member

Top Bottom