• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metacritic top 5 highest rated games of the decade

Terenty

I can understand Rdr 2, the sheer amount of unique hand crafted content, quality of it all etc is beyond anything in game industry.

Mario Galaxy 2 i can understand too, because platforming and level design is undeniably great,
but what does Mario Odissey do to deserve such reverense?

And Botw is great for the first 20 or so hours, then its just a shameless copypaste

Game journos are a joke. Absolutely incompetent and retarded

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
And this thread proves why these lists are meaningless. We all have our own favorites.

And wtf is a Chad?

Last edited:

KingT731

If the exact same game would be released on PC or XBOX only it would get 6 max 7 reviews. No way it would a single 9 at all. Main reason for that is, that people are so deep in Sony’s ass it’s incredible
You could say the same thing about most of Nintendo's games as well. True to varying extents.

VertigoOA

Banned
Only Zelda deserves to be there out of the bunch. Odyssey was huge disappointment. Mario 64 sequel my balls. Sold my switch I hated it so much... Nintendo dickriding like always by no-skill gamer critics.

Last edited:
It is your opinion not mine.
What new exceptional gameplay do Super Mario Galaxy 2, Zelda Breath Of The Wild and Mario Odyssey have which is their main selling feature?
And why Nintendo does not use their best gameplay ever and create some games for adult players with it?
You missed the 🙄.....So my post is sarcastic in nature😉

Last edited:
Top Bottom