• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive thought june 2015 since last july, it popped into my head and ive been on a roll this year: picked the winner of the kentucky derby and the winner of the nba finals right down to the game

JayEH

lol. That happened with Ubi earlier this year. But everyone here is so thirsty we thought it might be something...more

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
That also happened with the Ace Attorney twitter earlier in the year, I don't think they ever deleted it lol

Rajang

Not sure if posted already.

Medic's face revealed:

01-1Qcd6sx.jpg

02-g1GTkXg.jpg

03-lMxsjCH.jpg

04-XuYU698.jpg

05-BoaXVj3.jpg

06-cG41N50.jpg

07-vR74l8o.jpg

10-TnEQ3Qg.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMoOjvx-J7c

http://metal-gear.net/2014/12/25/ground-zeroes-medic-finally-revealed/

Also LD and myself have been discussing some interesting things courtesy of reddit:

http://imgur.com/a/ht4Kc

Basically they found a bunch of calls in the memory to a bunch of different stuff, including cut conversations that include:

• Game state changes depending on how many prisoners you've rescued, times you've been discovered, if they've seen your helicopter
  • Chaff and Stun grenades with lines from Kaz about their use
  • Conversations between guards referring to the events of PW, and wanting revenge since a soldier's cousin died in that game apparently
  • Extra interrogation dialogue that refers to finding a XOF soldier on the base
  • Mortar crews that can also fire flares and volleys
  • Calling off Caution phases, investigations, and Alerts through the interrogation menu
  • References to all the stuff we've seen in TPP demos
  • At one point, Dogs were in the game world and a part of gameplay with corresponding lines for the guards
  • There were more gamestates changes that could occur, like taking out a guard without knowing he was supposed to relieve another guard, and that guard complaining to CP and other guards about not being relieved
  • Hooks for Motherbase Development, Construction, Staff, Medical, Weapons, R&D, support, security
  • Hooks for the same similar context menu support actions we've seen for Quiet, but for DD or dogs

Also LD and myself have been discussing some interesting things courtesy of reddit:

Basically they found a bunch of calls in the memory to a bunch of different stuff, including cut conversations that include:

• Game state changes depending on how many prisoners you've rescued, times you've been discovered, if they've seen your helicopter
  • Conversations between guards referring to the events of PW, and wanting revenge since a soldier's cousin died in that game apparently
  • Calling off Caution phases, investigations, and Alerts through the interrogation menu
  • At one point, Dogs were in the game world and a part of gameplay with corresponding lines for the guards
  • There were more gamestates changes that could occur, like taking out a guard without knowing he was supposed to relieve another guard, and that guard complaining to CP and other guards about not being relieved
  • Hooks for Motherbase Development, Construction, Staff, Medical, Weapons, R&D, support, security
  • Hooks for the same similar context menu support actions we've seen for Quiet, but for DD or dogs

YES. this means they had radio in some form or fashion. hopefully that's worked into TPP

initially i thought this is what the "call em" command was capable of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom