• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Konami is having fun with those daily twitter trends.

2015-01-1502_09_24-kowrrxz.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Sn4ke most definately has one. Maybe even two
leuhkikcskn4.gif

MGS 2 experts, I' ve always wanted to know this, what happens if you don't
get the thermal goggles from the water in the beginning and get to the mine section?

nothing, since you're supposed to use a mine detector you find in Strut F. Those thermal googles don't even spawn in there in higher difficulties iirc

JayEH

One day there will be 5 different threads about a release date announcement. With Dawg's thread beating Sn4ke's by mere seconds. One day...One day...

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what kojima meant when he said " the antagonist is probably who you think it is"?

Big Boss, Zero, or Skullface. He's probably just preemptively shutting down any "but it's the PATRIOTS!" theories

So wait, rations are gone from GZ/TPP and now we have regenerating health?

Regenerating health has been a part of the series since MGS3, but yes. Once Snake is on the verge of death in Ground Zeroes, players can use a First Aid Spray to regain their health. How this is implemented in The Phantom Pain has yet to be seen, but my guess is that players will have to develop health items at Mother Base.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So wait, rations are gone from GZ/TPP and now we have regenerating health?

yeah, since you can die in like 1-4 hits in GZ, otherwise I'd be a pretty easy game since you can just run away to a far away mountain.

Ryan_MSF

Just picked up the legacy collection, playing through MGS3 again, its incredible just how much of a leap in gameplay GZ really is, i feel so rusty with this style of gameplay in comparison!

Anyone wonder why Kojima has to direct the entire VO recording process himself instead of having someone else do like he does for the rest of the world? He could always listen to the results at the end of the week and ask for any changes :/

Halloween 2016 said Kojima

sauce?

Dawg

Anyone wonder why Kojima has to direct the entire VO recording process himself instead of having someone else do like he does for the rest of the world? He could always listen to the results at the end of the week and ask for any changes :/

I think because he's a perfectionist and a very hands-on director.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The only thing I can find related to Halloween 2016 release is this statement on various sites.

No idea who or what Cyberland is.

Stop posting kdrama site rumors please. There is a reason why this shit is banned here.

Kojima did NOT say anything about a release date for Silent Hills.

Stop posting kdrama site rumors please. There is a reason why this shit is banned here.

Kojima did NOT say anything about a release date for Silent Hills.

;_;

I was only providing the source to the statement made above. I never said it was true or to be trusted.

Removed anyway.

I think because he's a perfectionist and a very hands-on director.

or....perhaps kojima is actually recording dialogue for the game? he's already a MSF/DD staff member. he already has a character model. maybe he's a buddy and/or co-op player for TPP?

it's possible right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom