• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just as you said. In the thread, i am as if possessed by a demon.

I once read an interesting book which said that most people lost in the wilds, they die of shame. "What did I do wrong? How could I have gotten myself into this?" And so they sit there and they die. Because they didn't do the one thing that would save their lives.

Thinking.

ooooohhhhh i got something in my throat... i need to be aloneeee whilee i sufferrrrrr 8

NoctisVsStar - way to fall no release date
from the album: "If you’re reading this I'm still waiting for a release date"

Released: When Kojima says so
Recorded: Just now
Studio: DDnCC
Genre: Hip hop
Length: Very long :smugface:
Label: What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.
Producer: NoctisVsStar (exec.), Rean (also exec.), Rajang, BanditoMac, Love Deterrence, ColourRevolt, Dawg, Choomp, tom0823, Jimmyfenix, JayEH, Deckard Chapel, Sn4ke_911, GreyOcelot, Cipher Cat, Sheriff_Battlesnake, and Xpike

brau

I once read an interesting book which said that most people lost in the wilds, they die of shame. "What did I do wrong? How could I have gotten myself into this?" And so they sit there and they die. Because they didn't do the one thing that would save their lives.

Thinking.

A strong man doesn't need to think about the future thread, he makes his own thread.

brau

You mustn't allow yourself to be chained to the thread, to be ruled by the mods. OuterGAF can choose the kind of life that they want to live. What's important is that you choose the thread... and then post.

Rean

ooooohhhhh i got something in my throat... i need to be aloneeee whilee i sufferrrrrr 8

NoctisVsStar - way to fall no release date
from the album: "If you’re reading this I'm still waiting for a release date"

Released: When Kojima says so
Recorded: Just now
Studio: DDnCC
Genre: Hip hop
Length: Very long :smugface:
Label: What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.
Producer: NoctisVsStar (exec.), Rean (also exec.), Rajang, BanditoMac, Love Deterrence, ColourRevolt, Dawg, Choomp, tom0823, Jimmyfenix, JayEH, Deckard Chapel, Sn4ke_911, GreyOcelot, Cipher Cat, Sheriff_Battlesnake, and Xpike
EWDzL8s.jpg

Posting here
I realize
You are just like me
Trying to make history

But who’s to judge
The right from wrong
When our thread is down
I think we’ll all agree

That closed threads breeds closed threads
But in the end it has to be this way

I’ve carved my own path
You followed your wrath
But maybe we’re all the same

This thread has expand
And so many have banned
But nobody is to blame

Yet staring across this barren wasted thread
I feel new life will be born
Beneath the active thread
Beneath the active thread

brau

...I beg of you, grant me the strength to see this thread close down.. final post... let me linger in this thread just a little longer. I have already posted enough for one lifetime... enough for an eternity, you have my thanks. I have to thank you... for waking me, if you hadn't shown up, my sleep would have been eternal... do you hear me, Thread? I am The Poster, I am here to bring you to your ultimate post. You will make a fine text for my final post.

Chinner

Banned
Isn't it beautiful? It's almost tragic. When a thread ends, it gives off a final lingering aroma. Light is but a farewell gift from the darkness to those on their way to being locked. I've been waiting, Love Deterrence, for a long time. Waiting for your birth, your growth, and the finality of today.

Isn't it beautiful? It's almost tragic. When a thread ends, it gives off a final lingering aroma. Light is but a farewell gift from the darkness to those on their way to being locked. I've been waiting, Love Deterrence, for a long time. Waiting for your birth, your growth, and the finality of today.

Aww, that's sweet.

brau

If you had been in my place back then, maybe you wouldn't have made the same mistakes I did. Ever since the day I posted in MGS OT1 with my own hands, I... was already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom