• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

Because one must die, and one must live.

No victory, no defeat. Love Deterrence will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The thread who survives will inherit the title of |OT2|. And the one who inherits the title of OP will face an existence of endless battle. I'll give you ten minutes. In ten minutes, Mods will come and bomb the hell out of this place. If you can post more than me in less than ten minutes, you'll be able to escape in time.

No victory, no defeat. Love Deterrence will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The thread who survives will inherit the title of |OT2|. And the one who inherits the title of OP will face an existence of endless battle. I'll give you ten minutes. In ten minutes, Mods will come and bomb the hell out of this place. If you can post more than me in less than ten minutes, you'll be able to escape in time.

tumblr_mjv09nPDye1qa748ko1_500.jpg

The thread never dies!
Can't wash this insanity off our hands!
Let the world fear us all!
It's just means to no end!

Our salvation lies,
in the release date announcement!
Beyond the truth, let us suffer now!

In my heart I just know that there's no way to take out the troll,
in Kojima's eyes.

YomommaZ

Oh didn't realise that OT2 is live already. Looking nice!

I'm not posting much but I read this glorious thread daily. It makes me believe I'm not the craziest person around...

Bye bye OT1.

Choomp

Banned
Can't they just lock this thing though? They want to watch us suffer through the confusion and madness of 2 OTs, I simply won't have it!

Rean

Can't they just lock this thing though? They want to watch us suffer through the confusion and madness of 2 OTs, I simply won't have it!
We're not tools of the moderators, or anyone else.

edit: they way the frog just drops the phone in the gif kills me.

Choomp

Banned
GAF calls for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good, no just cause.

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

giphy.gif

Please just give us a release date

brau

We should shit-talk mods until they lock this thread
and ban us
. I'll go first:

Kagari? More like fan of games with empty, open fields!

i am afraid i don't know mods that well.

I just kinda frenetically close a thread when i see a red fonted avatar. try to slow down my breath, and calm down.

*sniff sniff* Smells like old thread in here.

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

I'll guard the door. You take the windows. We'll defend Mother Base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom