• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

yeah-864x1024.jpg

Heck yea!

Still funny. He has more of a personality than most people left at IGN at least.

Mario Party and metal gear content. hell of a guy

Still funny. He has more of a personality than most people left at IGN at least.

Yeah dude, metal gear scanlon is the main reason I signed up for premium. Watching MG Scanlon 3 right now. I've been playing along with it too.

Yip. I wonder if they will do PW Coop they have not decided yet.

MajorTom

If they decide not to do a full play through I would take a bonus episode of just showing drew the mechanics and such of pw.
It'd be cool to see a peace walker play through. I didn't enjoy the gameplay enough to play it again but I'd happily watch drew play it because I thought the story was pretty good.

Who would win in a fight. Joel or Big Boss?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

honestly the only advantage Joel has over BB..is probably humanity (i.e being a better person)

i mean would Big Boss of went on a long journey with Ellie like Joel did? would he of bonded with her?

He's a older japanese male character, what do you think?

what..Big Boss isn't Japanese.. he's white american as far as we know

that was mentioned like one time in an MGS 1 manual..but MGS 3 pretty much retconned his whole story

and MGS 4 it shows the Japanese heritage of solid snake coming from the Japanese donor egg

Houndi101

what..Big Boss isn't Japanese.. he's white american as far as we know

that was mentioned like one time in an MGS 1 manual..but MGS 3 pretty much retconned his whole story

and MGS 4 it shows the Japanese heritage of solid snake coming from the Japanese donor egg

*japanese written sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom