• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

RIP Hammer

tumblr_m9sy22FcEe1rdtgmao3_1280.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
All i know is that my internet hates me and so i'm on mobile only again... they better fix this before E3. >_<

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Happened 3 months ago as well, didn't it? What's going on lol.

Idk man, now it's different every few minutes the fuses in the fuse box automatically turn off... seriously WTF is going on?? this never happened before.

Edit: Well looks like the water heater is dead.

FUCK.

strafer

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

My funny bone, because it was a joke, that's why i put a :p at the end of it to (what i thought) make it it clear i was joking.
Eh, guess it wasn't that funny anyway.

I don't have a mobile phone or tablet, so no.

He was a junior wasn't he. ? so it's more than likely.

Cipher Cat is not one being, but fluid in shape and character.

brau

It's a perma, yes

oh noez... he must've been close to making member tho... i can't think of a time without Radio. Well... i guess back in OT1.

You people really need to stahp this nonsense and not get banned. Unless you are trying to be hip and request it. Thats even worse.

Vally

oh noez... he must've been close to making member tho... i can't think of a time without Radio. Well... i guess back in OT1.

You people really need to stahp this nonsense and not get banned. Unless you are trying to be hip and request it. Thats even worse.

The thing is he was already a member but got juniored... so the mod must have forgotten that he was a member before and they just permabanned him

Mexen

My funny bone, because it was a joke, that's why i put a :p at the end of it to (what i thought) make it it clear i was joking.
Eh, guess it wasn't that funny anyway.

In our world, where our creator, Kojima-san, does the absurd... Jokes and fact aren't foreign to each other. I mean, EVA is in the Garbage-NYKOP trailer posing as a nurse. Eli isn't Liquid because he's Kaz's son, who's unaware that Quiet is the mother. She's deprived of her words partly because Eli was snatched from her. See?

You got me, good one, shy. Hahaha. No, really. Lol

In all honesty, I'm fresh blood here but I'll concur about one thing. Our differing opinions might be misconstrued and ban-bait threads might punish us for it.
We are all free to air our views but I think that, with the way certain opinions get punished, it's best to either avoid certain threads or tread carefully.
After I served my ban, I resorted to discussing certain matters outside of GAF and chose to focus on threads where I am almost certain I present an opinion that complies with ToS.
I'm not necessarily saying self-censore, but I am advocating for care and paying attention to the atmosphere around a sensitive topic being discussed.
Also, why hasn't Joosten done a photo shoot as Quiet? ( ._.)

Pomo

Just a lurker reporting in to say R.I.P. Radio. I mourn for the many questions he had yet to ask.

ridiculous reason to be banned, but what can you do

Mexen

Just a lurker reporting in to say R.I.P. Radio. I mourn for the many questions he had yet to ask.

Cool name, brother. It means "nutmeg" in my country. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯
I honestly dunno why I said that. Guess it just stuck out to me.

Kindekuma

Banned

Radiohammer would make a brutally difficult college professor. His exams would be like 2-3 hours in length with multiple essay questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom