• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

IZOggEh.jpg

Forget about Gray Fox, Medic is where it's at

At one point it felt like PythonSelkan were going somewhere with the Medic, but they just kind of ignore it, probably because it HAS to be Gray Fox because reasons and he doesn't fit the description.
They started off saying GF must be with MSF because he was rescued in vietnam in the 70s and BB's coma would stop it happening later, but later they imply BB has nothing to do with the 9 year coma because it's not even him!

Mexen

That's why he's a got a horn in his head, it's an experimental medical device to deal with the effects of head trauma from a long term coma. :p

Source?

I always assumed it was shrapnel from the mother base incidence. Then again, I still haven't played GZ. I based my assumption on trailers. Lol.

Source?

I always assumed it was shrapnel from the mother base incidence. Then again, I still haven't played GZ. I based my assumption on trailers. Lol.

GZ tells you nothing about what happens afterwards so I wouldn't worry about that. Fun game though!
There is a trailer for tpp which shows him being taken into hospital but you probably saw that already in the GDC trailer, there was nothing sticking out of his head.

Houndi101

GZ tells you nothing about what happens afterwards so I wouldn't worry about that. Fun game though!
There is a trailer for tpp which shows him being taken into hospital but you probably saw that already in the GDC trailer, there was nothing sticking out of his head.

2 comas confirmed!

brau

With just a few months to go, what do you think is being spruced up? Textures? Controller feedback? Voice acting? SFX?

haven't you seen? they've been really busy removing any trace of Kojima. From the work they've done, they are on schedule for Sep release no problem.

With just a few months to go, what do you think is being spruced up? Textures? Controller feedback? Voice acting? SFX?

Kojima talked about difficulty balancing being still to do, but there's probably lots of things all being finished off at once. I doubt there's much texture changes to be done, but I'd been expecting some of the team to be shifting onto their next project. Now though...

Mexen

I wonder what kind of cameo Kojima will have in TTP.

Super secret mission. He'll expose everything there is about Konami.

Of course you only need to finish the game in under 30 minutes on the hardest level. Which unlocks the mother supreme of hard levels which you must beat in an impossible amount of time to unlock a tape that gives instructions on how to beat a metal gear without any weapons + plus location.

Then set off to find said metal gear and fight to the death. Also, non lethal kills unlock the a secret mode in the main menu.

The mode requires a password.

Correct password leads to a cut scene detailing where to find Kojima.

Once you find kojima, there's your cameo. Sort of. It's a balloon.

Did you rike it?

brau

Super secret mission. He'll expose everything there is about Konami.

Of course you only need to finish the game in under 30 minutes on the hardest level. Which unlocks the mother supreme of hard levels which you must beat in an impossible amount of time to unlock a tape that gives instructions on how to beat a metal gear without any weapons + plus location.

Then set off to find said metal gear and fight to the death. Also, non lethal kills unlock the a secret mode in the main menu.

The mode requires a password.

Correct password leads to a cut scene detailing where to find Kojima.

Once you find kojima, there's your cameo. Sort of. It's a balloon.

Did you rike it?

If i do that will i gain access to the PT demo?

Rajang

I wonder what kind of cameo Kojima will have in TTP.

I hope that if you did the Save Intel Operative mission you get Kojima in Mother base. In Peace Walker you can also find him in the back of a truck during a main mission, you can then use him in the Intel or Medical unit (because he has S ranks in both). I hope it's the same with your GZ save file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom