• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
So, 3 AM ET ?

PSNID: BiGBoSSMk23, let's party up night owls!

AmyS

Officially, no earlier than:

HJYA4pI.jpg

aro52

Officially, no earlier than:

HJYA4pI.jpg

Actually, Arizona is currently on PST. ;)

As someone that lives in AZ, I prefer being on PST. When it changes in a month, these midnight releases turn into 1am releases. :(
BUT, Sunday football jumping to 11am, instead of 10, is nice.

AmyS

Actually, Arizona is currently on PST. ;)

As someone that lives in AZ, I prefer being on PST. When it changes in a month, these midnight releases turn into 1am releases. :(
BUT, Sunday football jumping to 11am, instead of 10, is nice.

I know, couldn't find a time zone map big enough and simple enough that had AZ as PST :)

Kei-

That link is only for EU only. I have an EU account, but I should probably just wait for the US store to add it, huh?

Good point lol, I'll just redownload it on my US account when that one i available.

Wouldn't you just be downloading the same thing twice, though? Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure your US account will already have it considering it's already downloaded on your console.

Withnail

Wouldn't you just be downloading the same thing twice, though? Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure your US account will already have it considering it's already downloaded on your console.

No it probably won't work. The SCEA and SCEE versions of MGSV have different product IDs, this means that you need to get the right version of the DLC. You can't download EU DLC for the SCEA version of the game or vice versa.

No it probably won't work. The SCEA and SCEE versions of MGSV have different product IDs, this means that you need to get the right version of the DLC. You can't download EU DLC for the SCEA version of the game or vice versa.

Hmm, alright then. I'll still try it though considering the download isn't installing as long as the patch isn't there, so the dlc might just be compatible with whatever patch is linked to your game. If it works great and it saved me the time it takes to download 960mb, if it doesn't, welI 'll just have to download it again. I don't see any harm in trying it.*

*says Baldwin before Konami locks his game out for trying something stupid.

anyone with a timer to know when it will be avaliable? is it like an hour or two from now ?
Right in the middle, a hour and a half. I don't have a timer though, just a clock.

aro52

Booting up MGSV after the 1.04 update, it prompts to download METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA. But then it boots to the PS Store and fails out. Getting closer!

packy34

Got the patch, just waiting on the NA PSN to make the data download available. Don't understand why every other region was able to download it early except us.

Top Bottom