• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

Nvzman

Got the patch, just waiting on the NA PSN to make the data download available. Don't understand why every other region was able to download it early except us.
If I have an EU PSN alt couldn't I just download that MGO dlc data or is it incompatible using a digital US copy of MGSV with EU DLC?

Shy

Which code? I only see Day-1 code in the box and i don't see MGO code
Ahh, i have the Japanese copy so i have two codes one for the TPP DLC and one for the MGO DLC, in the other versions they might be combined as one code, but i don't know. Sorry.

poodaddy

Guess I'll just be over here on the PC version.....alone except for invasions by invincible cheaters.....all alone....
why do you hate me Konami
? I hope everyone on console has a good time though, MGO is looking amazing! I'm kind of jealous, but mostly happy for everyone :)

Which code? I only see Day-1 code in the box and i don't see MGO code

I have the collector edition, in the box I have a MGSV DLC code and a MGO DLC code. I don't think the Day one edition has the MGO stuff included.

Edit: the Day 1 edition has a XP boost for MGO, but no items.

MMaRsu

Banned
Fuuuck why are the servers already down at this rate we wont get to play today at all

Wait im in mgo, but not logged in argh

i havent played the game in a while. But I am downloading an update that is almost 2 gigs on xbox one. idk if this is new or old

Aselith

See you in 24 minutes :)

Javert-Looks-Through-The-Window-Observing-In-Les-Miserables.gif

Any word when the servers will actually turn on?

Got the patch and store download, but servers offline.

edit Saw post made while typing this.

Palpable

When I get on MGSV it says I need to download the MGO GAME DATA. I press OK and it takes me to PSN where it fucking tells me that the content isn't available. What the shitcockmctitballs.

When I get on MGSV it says I need to download the MGO GAME DATA. I press OK and it takes me to PSN where it fucking tells me that the content isn't available. What the shitcockmctitballs.

Weird, I'm downloading it as we speak. Still, the servers are down for maintenance (for another 15 minutes if I understood well).

i havent really gone in depth with the mgo previews or anything. I am currently walking around some jungle camp type thing, but anytime I try to do anything it says login failed and exiting tutorial. But it doesnt kick me out of anything, i am just walking around this area. Guess I need to wait until 12 now lol

Im going to go ahead and say this wont be out in na till at least 3pm for psn.

Idk why you guys think sony is finally going to update the store at a set time lmao

Top Bottom