• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising is coming to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Woo thank god! I found the console iteration of it to look and perform poorly, can't wait to give it some serious muscle. No doubt it'll be a better game now.

Yeah you're probably right. I mean some games really do benefit a lot more being on PC. Especially Far Cry 3, Crysis 3, Sleeping Dogs. I hope it's more like them in terms of a conversion. MGS:R had a fair amount of jaggies. It's just that when the res is increased to 1080p, the lower poly models of everything look more angular as a result too. But thats a result of current gen tech.

Shit. Is that true? I think I'll wait for the iOS version then to avoid the angularity of the PC and console versions.

Salaadin

Ill buy this again. Fingers crossed for Steamworks,
Also hope that this is a sign that MGS5 will eventually make its way to PC...though Ill still buy the PS3 version of it for old times sake.

Gbraga

Yup.

Here is what you need to know to enjoy Metal Gear Rising:
-You are a cyborg
-You have an electric sword and love nanopaste
-These dudes killed someone you sort of liked
-Time to slice some dudes up!
-RULES OF NATURE!

0DMYRxn.gif

Llyranor

Every game should hit PC platform. I'm very excited, I don't play on console anymore, I want to have all Japanese to the front!

Yeah, if Platinum releases all their games on PC, I won't need to grab any of the unreleased console games. I'll only have to pick up a Wii U for Bayo2 and W101.

Platinum right now is the only reason I'm still paying attention to console gaming.

D-D-D-Double-Dip!

I'm really looking forward to a PC port and I'm happy for every "PC only" gamer to be able to enjoy this master pice.

ugh!!! I knew as soon as I bought it on PS3 there would be a PC version announced.

will probably double dip, the game is that awesome

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Haven't received my copy yet, is in the mail. And I wouldn't had time to start it maybe before July

Okay, in that case:

You didn't lose anything. You already own the game and can play it on a platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom