• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
OMG....

I didn't think the awesomeness of the NG2 OP could be beat, but I guess I was wrong....

OMG!

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Wow what a an epic OP(s). Will read all during lunch. Epic!

bryehn

Wow, great job putting that 39 post monster together! Got my LE pre-ordered and I'm working my way through MGS3. I hope the 50GB disc doesn't kill my PS3.

____

This is my first post here, although I've been lurking for a while waiting to be approved.

Even though I don't recall seeing any of your previous posts...

YOU HAVE FUCKING OUTDONE YOURSELF.

That is all.

Euphor!a said:
Uhh... please tell me that is not a spoiler in the topic title -_-

Nope, all of that has been mentioned in the early trailers although they've changed it up abit for the thread title.

Spiegel

Awesome OP but the european bundle is wrong, isn't it?

bundles1.jpg

It's:
- 40 GB (not 80GB)
- Six Axis (not dualshock)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
100 post pages folks, they're a godsend. Enough can't be said for the efforts put into this thread. Truly a milestone in production. Fitting for a game of this magnitude. This will be an epic ride.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
best official thread i've ever seen.

soooo should metal gear online get it's own official thread? i think so >___>

Narcosis

In all the time I lurked and then posted at GAF, I thought the Ninja Gaiden II thread was the top Official thread ever (the controller diagram in that one was unbeaten), then comes this 39 post opening behemoth that is unlike anything I've ever seen here before

o_O

I can't believe we are now this close to MGS4...finally :D

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Tiduz said:
HOLY CRAP

GAF Official Thread are getting Awesome lately.

this is AMAZING. GJ dude.
ya konami should pay this dude,

you could even publish the OP as a promotional booklet to distribute at retail stores.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Holy shit fuck lord almighty jam, the images just loaded for me. I though it was just text. What the lord shit hell damn fuck!

I'm only part way through this massive amount of content gathered here, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved. This is definitely the best official thread I've ever seen here. I can barely wait for the game. After I read through all of this it will be back to Lost Planet: Colonies while I wait for the return of MGO.

Septimus

Good lord, this OP is close to maxing a dual layer blu-ray! This is the one I've been waiting for! TWO WEEKS, BITCHES!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom