• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.
...an official thread? hmm...

I can't wait for this game. The wait is actually painful. Next time I post in this thread will most likely be June 15th.

BruceLeeRoy said:
Thanks guys glad you like it :D
Now I am off to pass out and never look at another MGS thing until the game comes out.

bigbosssalute.jpg

You have earned your rest.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Alright, well, this thread settles it. I'm bringing back Dawson Snake.

duffey

Seriously the most amazing OP ever. Holy shit.

Okay now I need to figure out how to make my avatar have that MGS codec effect.

celebi23

Damn, OP, this is the textbook definition of a LEGENDARY thread. Now to only find the money to buy a PS3 :lol Good thing I have 2 kidneys :D

Guled

Best offical thread ever on the internet. Fitting for the nest game ever. Good work

I call this avatar
:D Thanks The Chef

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Hype is beyond anything I have experienced. Dwarfs any other game I've ever been hyped for. Avatars, wallpapers, documentation, and then some. VERY WELL DONE, the benchmark has been set to a new high.

MGS4 deserves this. GAF deserves this.

ZeroTolerance said:
I call mine avatar.
Got mine too.

Niks

Man, those wallpapers are the very definition of Awesome AND Legendary!!!
Im still on OMG mode!!!

Where is the clapping guy.gif when you need it?

jdnation

Banned
Awesome thread is awesome!

BTW Is there still time to add *spoilers removed*

FOLLOW THE RULES, READ THE OP'S SPOILER RULES.

Holtz

I salute this thread. The game of forever deserves the best thread in Neogaf history. Well done to all involved. We are truly in for an epic ride.
BigBossSalute.jpg

jacobs34

This thread's greatness made me burn my 360 and Wii and buy a diamond crusted copy of MGS 4 to worship!

All right, maybe nothing got burnt, and perhaps I didn't encrust anything in precious jewels, but that OP is still full of win!

Great work.

Bit-Bit

OMG, this thread does such a great job of summarizing my excitement for this game. After all of these years. It's about to be over.

I probably won't post in here again until I play and beat the game.

I am seriously on the verge of crying. I am not kidding, the beautiful OP, the game so close -- EVERYTHING!

The only thing that could have made this thread even more awesome if it played the Metal Gear Solid theme for the first 30 minutes!

I've been on a Metal Gear Solid 4 info/media blackout since the 07 TGS trailer, but this official thread was too hard to resist.

I have to say, I'm glad I caved in, what an incredible Official Thread. Just mind blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom