• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Jun 28, 2011
Middle-Earth or Tatooine
twitter.com
Wha? Hype that actually delivered? Shook the industry indeed! I guess this is what CliffyB saw way back in Comic-con that made him jizz?

So, is the "videogame gauntlet of power" now back in Japan or too soon?

Nice play, Kojima, nice play! Now where's our footage!!?! Seriously, we're going to wait for September 20 for TGS? Where are the leaksters when you need 'em!

EmCeeGramr

Jun 25, 2005
I really don't want more Big Boss. With this it'll be 4 3D Metal Gear prequels devoted to him, while the "current" series has Solid Snake and Raiden struggling over 2 apiece despite both of them being far better characters.

Mr. Fix

Nov 14, 2011
MGS4 just ended perfectly and wrapped everything up. Please no more Solid Snake.
I wouldn't mind them remaking MG1/2 to show off how Snake actually becomes the legendary hero. + we get Big Boss in there too. Best of both worlds.

Aug 2, 2010
Kojima tricked me into thinking an open world Metal Gear game would be coming back in 2003 with the first MGS3 trailers and interviews. I guess a decade is a long enough wait.
Honestly speaking, an open world MGS game at that time would've played horribly and would've looked like shit due to the PS2's limitations.

I'm glad we got MGS3 the way it was.

Now GZ on the other hand, fucking bring it :D

Nov 13, 2009
tinypic.com
Guys what the fuck? The Frank Jaeger and Snake incident occured in 1999. Why is it that one of the people at the show is saying it was Solid snake that killed a solider? It has to be big boss right?

It happend in 2005. Still is the guy mistaken?

Nm it was 1999 i was right before.

May 22, 2009
I would like to see Solid or a game based on The Boss .
Imagine it ending with her meeting John and her teaching him everything he knows oblivious to the fact that he will be the one killing her .

neptunes

Jun 6, 2004
Couldn't one of the tweeters just mention if he was wearing a patch or not?

Patch = Big Boss
No Patch = Snake

Sid

May 6, 2012
MGS GZ for the next gen consoles (ps4/nextbox),awesome! so now we have 1313,watch dogs and this as ps4/nextbox titles

SJRB

May 10, 2012
I refuse to let the hype consume me without a single shred of footage.

Why are you doing this to me, Kojima?

Danny-Boy

Jan 2, 2009
Yes!!! Long live Metal Gear. Give me anything kojima, metal gear remake, metal gear 2 remake, a prequel....pump it into my veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.