• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS V TPP (PC) to be bundled with Nvidia Cards in Future

Hasney

I hope Phantom Pain comes with audio options.

If it just comes with English in the download and Konami don't put optional Japanese dialogue DLC up, I'm sure there will be ways to download the JP voices and put them in the game.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about other audio options rather than language.

LAA

Not sure how it works but I got a 980Ti 2 weeks ago and got the nvidia code for batman shortly after to redeem on their site.
If I don't redeem it until MGS V offer comes will I get MGS V instead or does it not work like that?

Already had batman PC when I got it so useless to me really.

Armaly

If it just comes with English in the download and Konami don't put optional Japanese dialogue DLC up, I'm sure there will be ways to download the JP voices and put them in the game.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about other audio options rather than language.

Ground Zeroes on PC didn't come with sound settings. On top of that they removed the ability for the chopper to play custom music.

Yes it was over the 720p Xbone version, but The Phantom Pain should be 1080p on Xbone too, or at least 900p, which is almost identical to 1080p for me. Yes you're right i could easily downsampling it on my GTX 980 but i think i just cant wait two weeks for this game, i mean is my most anticipated of the year at least

Thinks 900p and 1080p are almost identical

Owns a 980

What in the fuck?

Bit-Bit

Oh god, I was gonna pick the game up for PS4, but I'm also in the market to upgrade to the 980 ti later this year....

decisions decisions

pahamrick

Thank God I got Witcher 3 AND Batman, or I'd be a little salty.

Will need to keep my eyes open for some cheap Nvidia codes of TPP.

The framerate got modded at least. I think a 120fps playthrough is enough to make me put future playthroughs after the first one on that.

They modded out the 60FPS lock? It didn't seem like a worthwhile double-dip when it was going to be the same 1080p60 as my PS4 version, but I suppose I'll have to bite during the next Steam sale.

cackhyena

Can these deals start before the game releases and then you wait to unlock the code? I was planning on getting my ti G1 next week, but I already played Bats. I'd wait a little longer for TPP. Wondering how soon his could change over.

pizzacat

Banned
I don't think identical is the right word to use :p

19584504819_3c08c92bab_o.gif
More lights = more ways to get spotted

:p

Genio88

This thread is confusing me so much, i know PC version will be better, especially if it'll have Nvidia Gameworks on it, but those two weeks, how could i wait two entire weeks knowing that the game is already out?

Nzyme32

This thread is confusing me so much, i know PC version will be better, especially if it'll have Nvidia Gameworks on it, but those two weeks, how could i wait two entire weeks knowing that the game is already out?

It's extremely easy to do for me, and I'd consider myself most excited for this game. I don't know how people have so much problems with waiting just a few weeks. There's plenty of other things to play and it is trivial to avoid OT / Spoiler threads should you want to

Flandy

Preorder at Best Buy w/ GCU. 20% discount + $10 Gift Certificate for preordering. Trade in before PC version comes out for like $35 lol

Saw the Reddit topic while looking for a comment from NVIDIA on the Arkham Knight debacle. Looks like I'll be contacting NewEgg once this goes live... But it would probably do NVIDIA good to be proactive in flooding their partners for this deal with codes and tell them to give them out to people who at the very least, bought a video card during Arkham Knight promotion.

By soon they mean next thursday, that is July 23rd. I work at a retail store in my country and we got the official info yesterday. The game will be included with every GPU, GTX 960, 970, 980 and 980ti.

pa22word

Glad I got my 980ti last month because I would go out of my way not to buy a card that had this game included.

Fuck konami.

Vuze

By soon they mean next thursday, that is July 23rd. I work at a retail store in my country and we got the official info yesterday. The game will be included with every GPU, GTX 960, 970, 980 and 980ti.
Cool, thanks for the info.
Älg;172155452 said:
Interesting that they're bundling a game without any Nvidia tech.
afaik Nvidia has supported Konami by sponsoring 4K showcase rigs and demo setups for Ground Zeroes. Who knows, maybe we'll get Hairworks on the doggy *_*

Iorv3th

Good. I was about to pull the trigger on a 970.

cackhyena

For real? I was gonna order next Tuesday. Guess I can wait.

Top Bottom