• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft / Activision Deal Approval Watch |OT| (MS/ABK close)

Do you believe the deal will be approved?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Many would say that Naughty Dog making their first full-fledged story-based multiplayer game is an innovation. Isn't it?

While companies do push each other as competitors, sure (GP vs. PS+ Extra is a good example), PlayStation has made good games regardless of competitors.

Like, they have 0 competition in the console VR space, yet they continue to make AAA VR games and is now even launching PS VR 2, where is no one competing with them. They are innovating and taking the medium forward on their own.

The idea that Sony is making games regardless of competitors is rediculous.
They are competing against TONS of other forms of entertainment:

- phone games
- standard video games
- tv shows
- movies
- sports
- other Vr systems and games

You make it sound like Sony is a bunch of "good guys" innovating and moving the medium forward for the sake of gamers and nothing else, since there is no "competition" is flat out wrong.

Banjo64

cumsessed
You shut your filthy mouth! He is a fanman!
tenor.gif

Pelta88

It would be hard for a company like MS.
You are asking someone with insane money, if they give a crap about their ouput.

Couple of money flash, and they can hide their issues.

I don't want it to seem like I'm picking on you but do you realize that you're making excuses for a trillion dollar conglomerate? At every turn you've got excuses for MS corp.

"Studios don't release games because they switched offices." Earlier in this thread it was "Covid" and when the obvious question is asked about the rest of the industry's output, it's XBOX studios got hit harder. And now the above... "Microsoft has got too much money to care about XBOX output???"

Despite putting out their first game 26 years ago. Sometimes we got to call out bad business for what it is, instead of doing backflips to damage control for a trillion dollar conglomerate that does not give a fuck about you.

Last edited:

feynoob

I don't want it to seem like I'm picking on you but do you realize that you're making excuses for a trillion dollar? At every turn you've got excuses for MS corp.

"Studios don't release games because they switched offices." Earlier in this thread it was "Covid" and when the obvious question is asked about the rest of the industry's output,it's XBOX studios got hit harder. And now the above... "Microsoft has got too much money to care about XBOX output???"

Despite putting out their first game 26 years ago. Sometimes we got to call out bad business for what it is, instead of doing backflips to damage control for a trillion dollar conglomerate that does not give a fuck about you.
Why do I need to make excuse for them?
I only picked Ninja theory, becuase they are only one who have valid excuse.

I always make fun of MS due to how shit they are. You dont even need to focus on their console to know how shit they are. Look at their windows store. Its litterally garbage store. That is what you are getting from them.

Three

The issue is that based off 'my reading' of the EC guidance, cloud gaming isn't easily defined as a separate market cause the suppliers are the same. I do wonder if the publishers are going to change their responses since the bethesda deal or the EC are going to read it slightly differently since the Zenimax deal.
I'm not sure I follow. A separate market to what? The suppliers don't define the market downstream. For example suppliers of components are often the same for PCs and phones but those aren't the same market. Even upstream you have differences in cloud gaming.

Three

CMA didn't look at Zenimax so they got an out in a way, but EU did and they did look at whether the cloud and subscriptions was a separate market though. They could just change their mind, think i may just have to accept that as an 'answer'.
What were their conclusions? I don't remember them investigating that in particular.

I think during the EU Zenimax investigation the EU mentioned the loss of Zenimax not being a big deal because there are other publishers out there like Activision; then Activison comes up in their inbox too. I'm sure that raised a few eyebrows.

Last edited:
Microsoft isn't bad at studio management.

Who is with me!?
happy run GIF

I think they do some great things, many good things and some real headscratchers.
  • Minecraft = brilliant and expanding well.
  • Forza/Playground/Turn 10 = awesome, huge winning run. Biggest ever.
  • Sea of Thieves/Rare/IPs/ = bad/really bad (Kinect titles), now awesome (SoT) and potentially more awesome (Perfect Dark handed off and Rare work on Everwild ). Biggest ever.
  • Halo/343 = peak Halo (1-3), then steadily worse (4), then broken (MCC), then good (5), then good at first + now mixed (Infinite), now awesome (MCC), potential to be great (Tatanka+Infinite expansion). Lest we forget Xbox put Bungie on console and revolutionised FPS/online with consoles/controllers.
  • Flight/Asobo = peak Flight, amazingly awesome. Biggest ever.
  • Age of Empires/various studios = Insanely good and well supported. Biggest ever.
  • Direct X = kinda a big thing.
  • Gears of War/Epic/Coalition = technically and fan praised latest release.
  • State of Decay/Undead Labs = solid entries and getting better.
  • Hellblade/Ninja Theory = hype.
  • Getting parity with day one releases on platforms, devices, streaming etc.
Then you go into Double Fine, Tunic, Ori, Grounded etc.

Gamepass deserves a mention and all the support of studios they don't own with access to games I can play and enjoy before I buy or not buy even.

Sure, Xbox could use more diversity in their killer tent pole games and better execution. They don't even have to be exclusive, but they'll come soon enough. Overall, very happy with Xbox and management of first and third party. I'm not going to lie here, very disappointed with 343 and Halo though, excited for Max's return to publicly playable stuff this year. The Xbox platform management is second to none, goes hand in hand with my gaming, friends and family.

I think they do some great things, many good things and some real headscratchers.
  • Sea of Thieves/Rare/IPs/ = bad/really bad (Kinect titles), now awesome (SoT) and potentially more awesome (Perfect Dark handed off and Rare work on Everwild ). Biggest ever.
  • Halo/343 = peak Halo (1-3), then steadily worse (4), then broken (MCC), then good (5), then good at first + now mixed (Infinite), now awesome (MCC), potential to be great (Tatanka+Infinite expansion). Lest we forget Xbox put Bungie on console and revolutionised FPS/online with consoles/controllers.
  • Age of Empires/various studios = Insanely good and well supported. Biggest ever.

Gamepass deserves a mention and all the support of studios they don't own with access to games I can play and enjoy before I buy or not buy even.

Sure, Xbox could use more diversity in their killer tent pole games and better execution. They don't even have to be exclusive, but they'll come soon enough. Overall, very happy with Xbox and management of first and third party. I'm not going to lie here, very disappointed with 343 and Halo though, excited for Max's return to publicly playable stuff this year. The Xbox platform management is second to none, goes hand in hand with my gaming, friends and family.
a lot of weird things.

reksveks

What were their conclusions? I don't remember them investigating that in particular.

I think during the EU Zenimax investigation the EU mentioned the loss of Zenimax not being a big deal because there are other publishers out there like Activision; then Activison comes up in their inbox too. I'm sure that raised a few eyebrows.

Page 9 from the Zenimax doc

lVFko4Z.jpg

How they define relevant markets is always a bit light in info.

They also did highlight the genre aspects of gaming last time (during Activision previous merger) but didn't highlight the budget of games.

MwYz0WD.jpg

Banjo64

cumsessed
🔥 Exactly. And don’t forget when you’ve finished with all of that you can spend hundreds of hours with friends blowing down buildings in Crackdown 3.

Ronin_7

I don't want it to seem like I'm picking on you but do you realize that you're making excuses for a trillion dollar? At every turn you've got excuses for MS corp.

"Studios don't release games because they switched offices." Earlier in this thread it was "Covid" and when the obvious question is asked about the rest of the industry's output,it's XBOX studios got hit harder. And now the above... "Microsoft has got too much money to care about XBOX output???"

Xbox is just filled of pure incompetence.

Wonder what other divisions think of that money sink.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I only picked Ninja theory, becuase they are only one who have valid excuse.

I always make fun of MS due to how shit they are. You dont even need to focus on their console to know how shit they are. Look at their windows store. Its litterally garbage store. That is what you are getting from them.
Ninja Theory does not have a valid excuse for Hellblade 2's delay.

They are doing stupid stuff, like having their animators train in martial arts lol. They are just wasting time because their management has no plan on how to proceed effectively and efficiently.

Sifu's indie team developed a perfect martial arts game with 10x fewer resources and without having to have their animators go through martial arts training.

For comparison:
  • Hellblade 2 (a sequel with a established character, theme, setting, and art style) has been in pre-production for 3 years!
  • Kojima Productions and PlayStation conceptualized a new IP in Death Stranding, developed a game from scratch on a new engine, and shipped a polished final product in 3 years.
Hellblade 2 should have been released in 2022 by normal production time standards.

Last edited:

feynoob

Ninja Theory does not have a valid excuse for Hellblade 2's delay.

They are doing stupid stuff, like having their animators train in martial arts lol. They are just wasting time because their management has no plan on how to proceed effectively and efficiently.

Sifu's indie team developed a perfect martial arts game with 10x fewer resources and without having to have their animators go through martial arts training.

For comparison:
  • Hellblade 2 (a sequel with a established character, theme, setting, and art style) has been in pre-production for 3 years!
  • Kojima Productions and PlayStation conceptualized a new IP in Death Stranding, developed a game from scratch on a new engine, and shipped a polished final product in 3 years.
Hellblade 2 should have been released in 2022 by normal production time standards.
Says they have no excuse, yet compares them with indie dev and kojima.
Calls training the actress of their game as stupid act.

Some of the stupid stuff you are saying here is crazy man.

You literally have no clue about their job. Don't make assumptions of what you have no idea about.

Last edited:

Don Carlo

I reckon they seriously did not anticipate so many challenges

Edit: Typo

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
GoW was delayed because of Christopher Judge’s health issues.

Doesnt matter the reasons for a delay. A delay is a delay, let's not pretend that some of the dev team weren't like..."thank fuck we have our extra time to dev this game" just becuase Judge fell on the sword for the Dev team it doesnt mean they didnt appreciate the extra time or need it to polish it.

2018 was delayed and came in as one hot mess of patches every day, saves being erased etc and that was before covid.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Doesnt matter the reasons for a delay. A delay is a delay, let's not pretend that some of the dev team weren't like..."thank fuck we have our extra time to dev this game" just becuase Judge fell on the sword for the Dev team it doesnt mean they didnt appreciate the extra time or need it to polish it.

2018 was delayed and came in as one hot mess of patches every day, saves being erased etc and that was before covid.
The quote was regarding Covid delays.

feynoob

Ninja theory trajectory since MS bought them.

Move to a new HQ due to their recent budget from MS.
Made bleeding edge, which was released in 2020.

Work on the game, while waiting for UE5.

Current ninja theory head count is 120 devs. We can assume the numbers were small, when MS bought them.

That is what you can get, if you do some research and not go by blind rage and assumptions.

If ninja theory had any issues, we would have heard that by now like undead labs and perfect dark issue. Plus 20+ page of arguments here.

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Banned
I'm glad you tied this back to ESG ratings because that's the crux of the reason why ABK are selling. They pretty much destroyed their rating due to the harassment allegations and workplace culture being exposed, and that impacts their ability to get investors in the future, or look like a safe company to provide loans to if you're a bank, etc.

Never mind that ESG ratings themselves are pretty controversial (IMO). Fact is they exist and ABK having its issues pop up tanked theirs for the foreseeable future. It's like having a bad credit score; if it's REALLY bad then the only way out is probably filing for bankruptcy.

Selling to MS is basically ABK filing for bankruptcy. As ridiculous as that sounds. Because this has nothing to do with their actual market performance (which is very strong in terms of revenue and profit).
Yet I think you fell on the fallacy that ATVI must be sold because they'd never recover their ESG score. They don't.
All they need to do is get rid of the executives that were in power during the problematic occurrences, namely their CEO and all the ones below him that were directly related to those workplaces.
That shit happened under Kotick so he needs to go and ATVI needs to find a replacement.

That's what it means to be a higher-up in a company. You get a bigger paycheck because your decisions have more impact and you bear more responsibility.
But what Kotick & his friends are trying to do is running away from this responsibility and trying to get an early retirement as billionaires.

This sale attempt is just where the escalation (of laughably tiny steps) from that board of directors has led them to. All of this is happening for them to gain as much money as they possibly can, no matter how much they hurt their employees and the market itself.

Let's just get a reminder of how Kotick & friends have arrived to this point:

1) Do nothing about it, until they were sued by the state of California
2) Hire Bush's former Homeland Security Advisor and get her to send an internal e-mail dismissing the lawsuit and the occurrences. She lasts a whole 4 months.
3) Change character names from WoW that were related to the people mentioned in the lawsuit (lol)
4) After they get publicly shamed by their own investment group and they get formally accused of shedding documents, they change the name of some Overwatch characters (lol^2)
5) They start hiring "inclusion and diversity officers" from Disney.
6) Kotick gets subpoena'd.
7) Their Chief Legal Officer and other executives start leaving the company
8) They hire a woman, Jen Oneal, to "co-lead" Blizzard with Ybarra. 3 months later she resigns and turns out they were offering a lower pay than her co-lead. They couldn't even get their diversity hire right.
9) Both Sony and Microsoft publicly shun Activision's doing. Phil Spencer threatens to stop doing business with Activision (a whole 2 months before announcing the acquisition and saying how great Activision is).
10) >1000 employees sign a petition for the removal of Boby Kotick
11) ATVI announces the creation of a "Workplace Responsibility Committee" (lol)
12) Microsoft announces the acquisition

If Kotick & the board were tangentially honorable to their positions, this wouldn't have gone beyond step 1.
How we got to step 12 (and many other steps in between) is simply the product of years of running away from their responsibility and stepping down to save the company. They're not interested in saving the company. They don't care the least about the games or the IP, least of all their employees.

On ATVI's side, this sale is only happening for the executives to come out richer from the crisis they enabled.

Why are you constantly doing it, then?

Three

Page 9 from the Zenimax doc

lVFko4Z.jpg

How they define relevant markets is always a bit light in info.
It's going to be difficult to walk back from that I think. the 'for the purpose of this decision' might give them some leeway in arguing that it now affects purchasing behaviour and choices. I don't think they are going to do that though. It will be interesting to see what the charges are and how they argue it, if the rumour is true.

reksveks

It's going to be difficult to walk back from that I think. the 'for the purpose of this decision' might give them some leeway in arguing that it now affects purchasing behaviour and choices. I don't think they are going to do that though. It will be interesting to see what the charges are and how they argue it, if the rumour is true.
Yeah, there is a bit of leeway thanks to that line. I only spotted it in my latest re-reading of it.

Definitely, will be interesting how they do it.

reksveks

feynoob feynoob I will take the backlash from Pelta88 Pelta88 here. (Never got why things like this which is 'factual' or just reposting an article is an issue)

Official Statement:

EGDF observations on Microsoft Activision Blizzard Acquisition

Microsoft is a significant player in the games market, and thus Microsoft's proposed acquisition of Activision Blizzard for nearly $70 billion in early 2022 is being reviewed by various competition authorities around the world. EGDF acknowledges that Microsoft has the ability for anti-competitive market behaviour and has not in the past consistently respected assurances it has given to continue making games published by companies that it has acquired available on rival platforms. EGDF, therefore, welcomes the European Commission's in-depth investigation of competition concerns arising from Microsoft's Activision Blizzard acquisition.

EGDF supports Microsoft's ActivisionBlizzard acquisition, as its potential positive impacts on the competition in game markets, in general, outweigh the limited console and subscription market-specific competition concerns. Furthermore, in the console game markets, Sony is a clear market leader with its Playstation platform, and Microsoft is still in a challenger position.

Microsoft's Activision Blizzard acquisition strengthens the competition benefits for global game markets. EGDF supports fair and sustainable competition in game markets. In particular, EGDF has been concerned about the recent consolidation of the global games industry. The more there are equally strong competing market players, the better for European game developers

The Commission should widen its perspective from console market sector-specific competition concerns to evaluating the impact of the acquisition to game markets in general:

Microsoft's Activision Blizzard acquisition allows it to challenge Apple and Google as dominant mobile game market application stores. Microsoft has been among the first to announce that it will fully explore the competition-enhancing market possibilities of the recently approved Digital Markets Act (DMA) by launching its own independent application stores on both Apple's and Google's platforms. Consequently, Microsoft is paving the way also for European game industry SMEs that do not have sufficient financial resources for the upcoming legal fight to defend their new rights against Apple and Google.

The acquisition gives Microsoft the means to challenge Apple in emerging cloud gaming / game subscription service markets. Microsoft is the first gatekeeper platform to build a successful cross-platform cloud gaming/subscription ecosystem. After Google killed its own subscription service, Stadia, it is crucial to have a strong competitor in the markets challenging Apple's market position.

The acquisition enables Microsoft to challenge Tencent as the world's leading global game developer and publisher. In recent years Chinese Tencent has invested aggressively in game developer studios and publishers across the globe, and it is currently the biggest game developer and publisher on the planet. Having a strong counterforce for Tencent's influence on the game markets is crucial.

Microsoft must continue supporting fair and balanced competition in game markets.EGDF welcomes Microsoft Open Appstore Principles that proactively fulfil many of the requirements set by the upcoming Digital Markets Act for Microsoft as a gatekeeper platform.

EGDF calls Microsoft to continue its efforts to support competition in the markets by:

- Continue its work to make all of its platforms more open and transparent, particularly by widening its app store principles to cover Xbox.
- Continue to allow also controversial cultural and artistic content on all its platforms.
- Continue to allow Web3 games on its platforms, as they might be the game changer helping new European platforms to emerge.
- Continue its investment in small and medium-sized game developer studios, securing more diverse content on its platforms.
- Continue its investment in cross-platform game development and make its games widely available on all platforms.
- Securing game developers and publishers the same access to personal and non-personal data on their games as Microsoft has on all its platforms.
- Break the console market triopoly and compete on content by lowering its 30% platform fee on Xbox.
- Continue the close dialogue with European game developers on improving its platforms and application stores.

EGDF calls upon the European Commission to: closely monitor how Microsoft implements DMA on its Windows operating system and cross-platform Microsoft Store and ensure that, should it condition its approval of the Activision Blizzard acquisition on commitments given by Microsoft, those commitments, for example, guarantee the continued availability of Activision Blizzard games on rival consoles and subscription services, are backed up with rigorous compliance and enforcement mechanisms.
From Ida from Resetera from MLex. EGDF is European Game Developer Federation.

Last edited:

Three

feynoob feynoob I will take the backlash from Pelta88 Pelta88 here. (Never got why things like this which is 'factual' or just reposting an article is an issue)

From Ida from Resetera from MLex.
- Continue its work to make all of its platforms more open and transparent, particularly by widening its app store principles to cover Xbox.

- Break the console market triopoly and compete on content by lowering its 30% platform fee on Xbox.

This "EGDF" and its 2021 twitter account is clearly naive. If they get a bigger footing in the "triopoly" (how exactly are they going to break it when they are it?) they don't lower the platform fee however much you ask them nicely.

Last edited:

reksveks

This "EGDF" and its 2021 twitter account is clearly naive. If they get a bigger footing in the "triopoly" (how exactly are they going to break it when they are it?) they don't lower the platform fee however much you ask them nicely.
They are naively hoping the MS store policies (already has a lower %) makes its way to consoles, I am not sure that's happening soon lol.

Last edited:

Pelta88

I reckon they seriously did not anticipate so many challenges

Considering their stance in January both in terms of concessions and PR, the change since then has been staggering. I don't think they were prepared for any challenges.

Three

They are naively hoping the MS store policies makes its way to consoles, I am not sure that's happening soon lol.
If the Steam and EGS situation has taught us anything it's that you would lower your platform fee when you're on the back foot trying to attract publishers to your platform. MS being MS though doesn't do it that way, it buys the publishers for content. The acquisition would have the opposite effect of what EGDF are hoping. It would give them no reason to lower it. I would even say the crossplatform approach that the EGDF is praising is because they fell.

reksveks

If the Steam and EGS situation has taught us anything it's that you would lower your platform fee when you're on the back foot trying to attract publishers to your platform. MS being MS though doesn't do it that way, it buys the publishers for content.
MS Store has a lower platform fee for PC games, doesn't for consoles for 'reasons' (valid and unvalid ones) so they are doing both.

The acquisition would have the opposite effect of what EGDF are hoping. It would give them no reason to lower it. I would even say the crossplatform approach that the EGDF is praising is because they fell.
I think this may be the EGDF's 'push' to get the DMA to apply to consoles and starting with MS cause they already have a PC app/game store policy very much aligned to the DMA. I don't know if it would work.

Three

MS Store has a lower platform fee for PC games, doesn't for consoles for 'reasons' (valid and unvalid ones) so they are doing both.
The windows store reduced it to 12% when it saw it needed to better compete for games on there. They wanted to do the same for xbox in H1 CY21

a5bf21b5ce24f6d906e0fc769121d4ff.png

Until they started buying the publishers instead and saw they weren't on the backfoot for securing content. They could maintain 30% without competition for content because they were making massive acquisitions instead.

Last edited:

reksveks

The windows store reduced it to 12% when it saw it needed to better compete for games on there. They wanted to do the same for xbox in H1 CY21

a5bf21b5ce24f6d906e0fc769121d4ff.png

Until they started buying the publishers instead and saw they weren't on the backfoot for securing content. They could maintain 30% without competition for content because they were making massive acquisitions instead.
I don't think agree that the link between not rolling out the 12% rev split and the Zenimax acquisition is a strong one. I think they saw no benefit to it (although I think there is) and they just saw loss of revenue /increased operating income (however you want to do the accounting).

I do agree that a stronger MS has less incentive to roll out these changes and do want MS to implement these changes. Pro DMA and OAMA.

My previous response was just that MS can do and did do both, acquire and reduce rates.

Last edited:

Three

I don't think agree that the link between not rolling out the 12% rev split and the Zenimax acquisition is a strong one. I think they saw no benefit to it (although I think there is) and they just saw loss of revenue /increased operating income (however you want to do the accounting).
I think the correlation is there because the benefit was negated by the publisher acquisitions.
The benefit would have been increased publisher interest in releasing on the platform. It's why you would do it in the first place. To attract publishers to release on your platform. That fee is probably the best competition metric for publishers.

When you lower your fee you are even more likely to get timed exclusives by default whereby the publisher would prefer to have most sales there because they are getting a bigger cut. I think that's what made EGS timed exclusives more attractive too.

This didn't happen though with MS and xbox and you have to wonder why they did not do it in H1 2021 as planned. Buying the publishers instead certainly means you don't have to compete for them anymore.

My previous response was just that MS can do and did do both, acquire and reduce rates.
I know, just saying they do it when they are on the back foot, not when they are in a stronger position. The EGDF just asking them nicely is obviously not going to get anything done though.

Last edited:

quest

Not Banned from OT
I think the correlation is there because the benefit was negated by the publisher acquisitions.
The benefit would have been increased publisher interest in releasing on the platform. It's why you would do it in the first place. To attract publishers to release on your platform. That fee is probably the best competition metric for publishers.

When you lower your fee you are even more likely to get timed exclusives by default whereby the publisher would prefer to have most sales there because they are getting a bigger cut. I think that's what made EGS timed exclusives more attractive too.

This didn't happen though with MS and xbox and you have to wonder why they did not do it in H1 2021 as planned. Buying the publishers instead certainly means you don't have to compete for them anymore.

I know, just saying they do it when they are on the back foot, not when they are in a stronger position. The EGDF just asking them nicely is obviously not going to get anything done though.

So lower overall revenue and piss away money on expensive money hats. That's a great way to build a sustainable business. Or buy content makers and own content to generate more revenue.

I don't get this Microsoft has to compete the same exact way as sony money hats. No i do because that is to Sony's advantage they get those pennies on the dollar compared to everyone else. It keeps sony on top and every major game launching day 1 on Playstation the plastic box of choice of some.

jm89

So lower overall revenue and piss away money on expensive money hats. That's a great way to build a sustainable business. Or buy content makers and own content to generate more revenue.

I don't get this Microsoft has to compete the same exact way as sony money hats. No i do because that is to Sony's advantage they get those pennies on the dollar compared to everyone else. It keeps sony on top and every major game launching day 1 on Playstation the plastic box of choice of some.
Or they can hire a competent leader who can manage projects and delivery quality games on the regular. Shocking thought I know.

reksveks

Agree and that why I want MS to do it even if its a marginal incentive for publishers.

I suspect the bigger factor was the upfront payment, the better rev split is a marginal benefit, I do believe that EGS has well especially with their commercial offering to publishers however I am not so sure with the MS Store. Suspect figuring out the impact of a lower revenue split on the decision to 'port the game' to that store is going to be a tough one. MS store only seems to get GP games sadly plus Forspoken.

Agree with the later. I do wonder what the cause of not rolling out the change but unsure what it is. I suspect that they saw the impact it had on other market participants and thought it wasn't going to be impactful on console (especially when you start looking at revenue and lost profit). This obviously is pure speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom