• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft are going to announce The Acquisition of SEGA next Wednesday (Believe!)

AnnualElderlyCutworm-size_restricted.gif

Best day of the week boys, keep the hope alive!

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2020/..._studios#:~:text=Phil Spencer Again Confirms

"Games are what gamers play. We build these platforms and services to deliver the best games to gamers everywhere, so we need a great supply of first party teams. Bethesda nearly doubles the size of our first party studios, meaning the studios that build games as part of Xbox, and we're still out there looking for other teams. It's important that we have a continued supply of great games for our gaming subscription and platforms."

Wow after that Bloomberg report that japanese studios confirmed that MS has approached them about a buyout this thread has gone from shitposting to kind of legitimate speculation lol

Phil said he's not out there hunting. He said he has established relationships. I took that to mean that if he's making a purchase it won't be random but someone they already work well with.

Mattyp

Gold Member
did Microsoft finally buy Sega? find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

I don't know how it was in the US but in Australia you would get up to this point of complete hype and they hadn't subbed any further.. So following Monday they would reboot the entire DBZ series from first episode and watch through the entire thing again until more where available :messenger_tears_of_joy:

lock2k

Banned
I don't know how it was in the US but in Australia you would get up to this point of complete hype and they hadn't subbed any further.. So following Monday they would reboot the entire DBZ series from first episode and watch through the entire thing again until more where available :messenger_tears_of_joy:

This exact thing happened in Brazil with DBZ and Saint Seiya. So. Fucking. Annoying.

In Canada DBZ was run on YTV. It took years to get to the end on the Snake Way ark, then the Episode where Goku shows up to save everyone at the last second was episode 1 instead despite the previous episode including "in the next episode" showing a delicious taste of Goku wrecking shit.

It was also a heavily censored version of the show so it kind of sucked anyways, but it was the best we had up here.

swarley64

Yep. And then they changed the music and Vegeta’s voice actor 😐

PhaseJump

Banned
In Canada DBZ was run on YTV. It took years to get to the end on the Snake Way ark, then the Episode where Goku shows up to save everyone at the last second was episode 1 instead despite the previous episode including "in the next episode" showing a delicious taste of Goku wrecking shit.

It was also a heavily censored version of the show so it kind of sucked anyways, but it was the best we had up here.

PJ Fresh Phil made the whole thing worth it, and you know it.

I've noticed I haven't seen any more concrete evidence that Microsoft is acquiring Sega in over a week now guys. I suppose it can only mean one thing...

SEGA KNOWS WE'RE ONTO THEM AND ARE DELIBERATELY HIDING THE EVIIDENCE! THE PROOF IS IN THE ABSOLUTE LACK OF EVIDENCE!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Orta

Banned
I've just returned from the future and nothing has been confirmed.

Wednesday fortnight on the other hand....

GinSama

Every week is like the deal is getting done and done....

And yet every week nothing happen. And they still tease.... bastards.

Top Bottom