• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft are going to announce The Acquisition of SEGA next Wednesday (Believe!)

w0AK5Sk.png

🙅‍♂️💚🦔

Yeah this is too blatantly obvious now. First time he posted a hedgehog may have been a coincidence, but something is def going on. If its not a Sega partnership then at the very least a Sonic game is coming to Gamepass or something.

teezzy

Banned
Yeah this is too blatantly obvious now. First time he posted a hedgehog may have been a coincidence, but something is def going on. If its not a Sega partnership then at the very least a Sonic game is coming to Gamepass or something.

I'd hope it's the former rather than the latter. Does Series X really need a next gen Sonic Lost World?

capsule_616x353.jpg

Like they're sitting on 3D platformer gold with Banjo, Conker, and Blinx. What's the last decent 3D sonic? Generations?

Banned
I'd hope it's the former rather than the latter. Does Series X really need a next gen Sonic Lost World?

capsule_616x353.jpg

Like they're sitting on 3D platformer gold with Banjo, Conker, and Blinx. What's the last decent 3D sonic? Generations?

Lost World is the best 3D Sonic game ever made, and I'm not even joking.

it's literally the only one with decent controls, a decent camera and decent Leveldesign.

none of it is actually Amazing, but it's the only one where all of that is at least decent.

as a Sonic fan I appreciate the fanservice of Generations but it was not very good all things considered. especially on console at 30fps.

Last edited:
This was funny, at some point it became annoying.

I agree brother. I wish they had let us know which Wednesday is the true "next Wednesday", it has become annoying. Don't worry though fellow believer, it might still be this next Wednesday. Stay strong!

The year is 2235. We still await the coming of the foretold Wednesday. Every Wednesday we gather in this thread, just as our ancestors did before us. And theirs before them. For one day, it shall be the blessed day of Wednes.

This needs to be made into the main storyline for a game.

Havoc2049

Damn 343! They are taking forever to implement Blast Processing into the Slipstream Engine and the announcement keeps getting delayed!
We need new management at 343!

Tschumi

I particularly like the lady with her arms crossed at a box in that image in the op.. when in Japan that gesture is the "da me" or "hell no" symbol :p

PhaseJump

Banned
Everyone missed keeping this thread going this week.

I assume you were all distracted by Cyberpunk or Hideo Kojima being trash incarnate.

Pitiful. All of you. Christmas is cancelled.

Jeeves

Everyone missed keeping this thread going this week.

I assume you were all distracted by Cyberpunk or Hideo Kojima being trash incarnate.

Pitiful. All of you. Christmas is cancelled.
Oh I didn't bump it because I thought they got bought last Wednesday.

So you're saying it's happening next Wednesday?

S73v3

Banned
I always find it a headscratcher when people cheer on massive purchases under 1 corporate banner

For now, ms has a moderate hands off approach to the companies they buy, but that won't always be case, the corporate culture and business paradigm will seep into everything, and soon it will just all clump together as 1 giant conglomerated entity

One that may or may not be rosey and fun

Does this make the impoverished desperate xbox users feel better or something?

Is it because you can't buy a PC and get a real definitive exp so you feverishly fantasize about Sony guys never getting the next MTX infested bethesda game on their little poverty box?

The microsoft I see today and for quite awhile botches 90% of what they do in the gaming space, is it really worth it?

Last edited:

cireza

Does this make the impoverished desperate xbox users feel better or something?
Pretty sure Xbox users don't give a shit overall. Having bought Bethesda doesn't change a thing to what Xbox players will be able to play tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom