• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Games Showcase Event Today (11am ET / 8am PT / 4pm UK)

Vawn

Banned
Not saying thy aren't beautiful ganes with different historical stories but I already know what to expect.

That's one way to explain why there were things such as equal women's rights in ancient times. Or special bathrooms for non-binaries on Viking ships.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Random shittweet too for the hyyyyype

We gonna see new gameplay from Elden Ring and Tales of Arise!?
giphy.gif

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
These are third party titles. The MS showcase is next month.

Oh, so this event is just to show how third party games will look on Xbox Series X? It's all about the hardware and not about the games?

Edit: So I've read the edits in the OP post and can see we will see some gameplay footage from new games like AC: Valhalla. That's alright I'm interested in that!

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
Oh, so this event is just to show how third party games will look on Xbox Series X? It's all about the hardware and not about the games?

Edit: So I've read the edits in the OP post and can see we will see some gameplay footage from new games like AC: Valhalla. That's alright I'm interested in that!

It's the same as most of their presentations in the beginning of the gen to show games albeit third party games for their system which will be found also on psv. They don't care if thy aren't exclusive thy just want to build initial interest.

Temp0

Banned
It's the same as most of their presentations in the beginning of the gen to show games albeit third party games for their system which will be found also on psv. They don't care if thy aren't exclusive thy just want to build initial interest.

maybe they want to show the differences in the graphics and performance? If sony shows the same games now, we can actually compare. Would be very interesting how the graphics compare.

Vawn

Banned
maybe they want to show the differences in the graphics and performance? If sony shows the same games now, we can actually compare. Would be very interesting how the graphics compare.

They'll look basically the same to the naked eye watching trailers. Will need to wait for DF comparisons.

Gamernyc78

Banned

Would be interesting but I highly doubt they'll be much difference in third parties considering the power gap is not that substantial. Definitely not something easily discernible from just viewing snippets of gameplay. This is to get gabers hype for the system showing games. I mean we've all been here for the breakdowns this is one of the least different gems in terms of power difference ever.

Meowzers

Only an hour to go. Yea that will drag like hell.

It may be under an hour the event itself, but damnit, it's better than nothing.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
All FROM games have gorgeous art direction , I really want to see what Elden Ring is gonna looks like.

I also like to see some proper combat gameplay from Tales of Arise, its been while we saw something from that game.

Hoping for some unannounced first party shit, and of course Elden ring.
This show mostly about third party games...is it not?

Entroyp

Oh nice a third party demo reel! I need to see how TP next-gen in general games are going to look like.

This reveal today is for all console owners, for everybody excited about the next generation. So lets not shit on Xbox, lets not shit on Sony, lets not shit on Switch, lets not shit on PC, let us shit on Stadia as we unite and watch some game reveals and learn what games we'll be playing in the near future on our device(s) of choice.

We are all getting awesome machines come this holiday. I'm getting both and cannot wait to start figuring out what games I'm getting day one on each system, what I'm going to be playing Christmas Eve with a scotch on the rocks with my newborn baby sleeping. These are exciting times to be alive and we should be HAPPY for each other. The competition has done well for the industry as a whole.

Sony fans, that PS3 era hurt at times but look what it got you in the PS4 and the games we played!

Xbox fans, that One era hurt at times but look what it got you in Gamepass and the system you'll play!

Switch fans, sorry Nintendo is still stuck on that gimmick bullshit but hey you're getting fun children games.

PC fans, these consoles getting better means your games will get better and you will still have the superior method of gaming!

Stadia fan, do you need something? A coke, a water? How can we help you in your padded room?

Today is the first day we actually see GAMES! It's a great day to be alive.

Last edited:

Jesb

Let’s go! It’s about time we see it. 🙂. Hopefully some new interesting ip’s are here other than the usual players.

Jesb

Is there supposed to be some live YouTube link or is YouTube just going to post it Later after it’s done?

Top Bottom