• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft HoloLens Project Designer Killed in Drunk Driving Hit-and-Run

T.O.P

Banned
Fuckin hell, rest in peace dude :(

Driving and drinking is the most selfish idiotic thing a person can do, assholes

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Thoughts and Prayers to his family, friends and colleagues.

Also, if you drive drunk you are absolutely the worst person and deserve to be thrown in jail. No 1,000 dollar find and points on your license. JAIL.

Here in America we have a real drunk driving epidemic. In the city I live in they can pull you over and obtain a warrant for a blood draw. No refusal. That's how bad it is here.

SerTapTap

Ugh, fuck drunk drivers. Ex friend of mine is in jail for killing someone like this. Fuck him. They should be harsher on this shit.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Unbelievable. It kills me reading shit like this. You'd think in 2015 people would know not to drink and drive. There really needs to be a one strike policy since morons refuse to learn.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Man, this is so sudden. It seems like yesterday when the project was being shown off.

I'm so sorry, my thought go to his family. RIP.

Fucking drunk drivers. Drunk driving is inexcusable.

Yeah, fuck drunk drivers. One of the many types of scum of the Earth.

RIP. Not even a year after Oculus Rift's co-founder was killed in a hit-and-run. What is it with these scumbags killing off all the really smart people in the world?

bathsalts

That's terrible, guy was only 30 and obviously very bright with a long career in a field just now coming to prominence. rip.

Living in Wisconsin, I hear about drunk drivers all the time. It happens a ton here and it's fucking despicable.

Hope the guy lives the rest of his life in a state of misery and despair in prison.

God damn this is sad and he was so young too...

At least the guy is looking at at least 10 years in prison. People need to stop drinking and driving god damn...

Extremely tragic. RIP. :(

I hope the person who is responsible for this pays dearly.

I seriously cannot wait until autonomous vehicles are standard.

Compsiox

Banned
RIP. Not even a year after Oculus Rift's co-founder was killed in a hit-and-run. What is it with these scumbags killing off all the really smart people in the world.
They occured in Seattle where all the technical people seem to go so there is a better chance of killing someone who could have potentially changed our world forever.

Head.spawn

RIP

Way too fucking young.
Indeed, 3 chances is way too nice. Do it once and bye bye license.

Then they just drive without a license. If a person is stupid enough to get that shitty and drive 100mph, they're stupid enough to drive without a license.

RMI

Banned
First thing that I thought about when reading the title...hit and run too I believe, but was on foot.

damn. :(

From what I remember, that person was killed by a suspect fleeing police in their car, and yeah they were on foot.

The penalties for drunk driving in this country are apparently not harsh enough, for this crap to keep happening.

Paxem

Banned
idk what to say actually, but I would really like a very hard punishment on the drunk guy so people can learn not to get drunk and drive

Muzy72

Banned
Drunk drivers are the most selfish pieces of shit on the planet. Seriously no reason to do it. Fuck all of them.

RIP

Top Bottom