• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Netherlands posts Killzone Shadow Fall shot on official facebook page.

Even worse, it happened like three times and it happened in both directions. Sony ad agency did it first, Microsoft ad agency did it later, some random big magazine did too afterwards.

Gametrailers too.

It was one of the first screenshots that showed up on Google image search for GT4 HD back then.

Mole40

Banned
Yep it's still on the Facebook page this morning Kaz!!!!!!!!!!!

amn36.gif

Zok310

Banned
Starting to think the illuminati is behind this whole MS PR disaster. It's no coincidence that on the third console Nintendo, Sony, and Sega have all messed up almost in the exact same way.

Either that or everybody at MS collectively shat their brain out after the xbone reveal.

Lol

Kurtofan

What's up with Europe Microsoft? Didn't they have that issue when they photoshopped a white guy's face to a black guy for a localization picture in an ad some time ago?

That was in Poland, there wouldn't have been a photoshop in other countries.

Alpende

Maybe they wanted to show appreciation to the Dutch developers of Killzone?

Probably not, they did something stupid

MoonGred

I'm surprised no one has commented that the Bing translation is wrong and there's a grammatical error in the Dutch text.

"Vier top games?" should have been "Vier topgames."

Plus "Wie herkent ze?" should have been translated into "Can you recognize them?" instead of "Who doesn't recognize them?" which is the complete opposite of what is written.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

Compared to the old build: http://beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1745300&postcount=376

Anew model:

Not only texture quality overhaul but also polycount buff adding real 3D details on his suit, hence casting self-shadows and influenced by the awesome ray-traced lighting rather than just flat textures.

please anyone provide with the original source of those 2 pics. I need to post a news.

Damn, that looks excellent. Guerilla is balling these days. I can only imagine how happy they must be with the PS4 hardware after having to deal with the PS3 for so long.

kubus

Lol finally.

Also Killzone's official twitter just confirmed that it is still a PS4 exclusive, for those who are still not convinced.

Lol finally.

Also Killzone's official twitter just confirmed that it is still a PS4 exclusive, for those who are still not convinced.

Yeah, I read that tweet and didn't know what the hell they were on about (until I later saw this thread)

I was wondering what the fuck GG PR team was smoking today? (probably something good, damn them!!! )

Now it all makes perfect sense!!

LOL!

Ryuuga

Banned
It may no longer be on the front page, but it still appears in their timeline photos just so we never forget.

Top Bottom