• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 review thread

I just realized that I use different email accounts for KS and HB. I had to create a new HB to get the rewards.

mBSjy4I.png

lPesKeF.png

As of this moment, no additional digital items are available (e.g. OST, manual... etc) for $80 reward. Only the previously released demo.

q7xJVt0.png

I like to argue that it IS average... But why would most people want to settle for AVERAGE with entertainment? Competent but bland and boring? Great games can be gotten for cheap these days.
That's a whole other problem with a lot of these kinds of comments about any kind of media honestly.

Sure, the media at hand, whether a book, movie, TV show, game or music album may be "average," but yeah, why settle for average anyways? There's too much good stuff out there and not enough money in most people's pockets to settle for just average.

Danji

The mighty number 9 Steam page isn't giving up the ghost about when it's coming out. Is there any way that anyone knows of to scrape the launch time out of the site?

Javier

Wait, we're getting the codes through Humble Bundle? There's nothing in my HB account and it uses the same e-mail as my Kickstarter account.

EDIT: I asked originally for a Wii U code. I REALLY hope I don't get screwed over...

Merrydeath

I feel like I'm going to get screw. I upgraded to 120 dollar tier (incoming regret)
Humble bundle sent me the 60 tier although it still listed the 120 tier but no additional codes..

60 backer here and no code

Seriously, wtf

Did you try signing up/logging in to Humble Bundle with the same email address you used to back the KS project? You should find the items there.

I was able to add the items to my Steam account but still couldn't install the game :(

RockmanBN

Wait. It said I got an error when attempting to choose my platform. I paid for the $99 tier. Am I sore out of luck with the Steam version?

Cmagus

I should have chose the Steam version instead of the PS4 version lol oh well. Sony really need to fix the whole wait for the update thing it's annoying.

For those who never had a Humble Bundle account before, don't worry. Your codes will still be there. I had to create a second HB account since I used a different email for my KS and first HB.

Once that was done, the codes were waiting for me.

Eusis

Man, hearing of Wii U issues makes me glad I favored pragmatism here. Though it always sets off alarms when you have such disparity as those consoles.

Compsiox

Banned
For those who never had a Humble Bundle account before, don't worry. Your codes will still be there. I had to create a second HB account since I used a different email for my KS and first HB.

Once that was done, the codes were waiting for me.
That's awful. What if I had the email of someone I knew was getting a code through there and made an account to take it.

Verification?

celebi23

Anyone else having issues redeeming the DLC codes on WiiU? This is the error message I get from eshop.nintendo.net/redeem:

Error Code902-3117

This content is not currently being distributed.

Please try again after distribution has begun.

This whole thing has been a giant clusterfuck >_<

Ranmo

Well my codes finally came in. Time to see if the game at least has some redeemable qualities. Which I'm sure it probably does..somewhere...probably the music.

That's awful. What if I had the email of someone I knew was getting a code through there and made an account to take it.

Verification?

Well of course you will need to create a Humble Bundle account and activate it by email.

Well my codes finally came in. Time to see if the game at least has some redeemable qualities. Which I'm sure it probably does..somewhere...probably the music.

I still cannot install the game on Steam since it hasn't been released here yet :(

Neff

He rode a wave of "I told you so" and got patted on the back for it all the way to the top. His role at Capcom was a series of fortunate producing roles, mostly involving Mega Man (Onimusha and RE5 are the only truly good things I'd ever credit him with having a guiding influence over, and both were Takeuchi's shows when it came down to it). Capcom reaped what they sowed with his disastrous insistence on chasing Western gaming during his twilight years with the company. I think he understood games well, but that clearly took a back seat to raw profitability, or at least opportune disassociation with un-profitability.

So yeah, Kamiya was right. Good businessman, shrewd corporate player with a knack for saying the right thing and/or being in the right place at the right time, but when creative responsibility is on him, he has almost nothing to show for it.

dgco86

They gave me Asia PSN codes but I thought I requested for US. Arghhhhhhhhh.

P.S. My main Vita account is a US one and I'd rather not have to swap memory cards

sonicmj1

My "Ray Expansion" DLC Steam code that came in my Humble Bundle link seems to actually be for the Retro Hero DLC. The code designated for Retro Hero didn't redeem because it said I already owned it.

My "Ray Expansion" DLC Steam code that came in my Humble Bundle link seems to actually be for the Retro Hero DLC. The code designated for Retro Hero didn't redeem because it said I already owned it.

Yup, My ray was just another Retro lol...

Man this game keeps running into all sort of things...

I got 2 retro hero costumes instead of one of them being the Ray expansion as well >_>

Same here.

Top Bottom