• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Tyson to appear on Madonna's new album

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Madonna's tracklist appeared online today. Apparently there's a collaboration between her, Mike Tyson and Chance the Rapper (who?)

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/...madonna-made-a-song-together-for-some-reason/

screen-shot-2015-01-19-at-2-12-02-pm.png

Thanks to Madonna, we have an early favorite for the year’s most absurd collaboration: The tracklist to Madonna’s forthcoming album Rebel Heart was released on iTunes today, revealing the existence of a song titled “Iconic”, which features guest spots from both 21-year-old Chicago MC Chance the Rapper and 48-year-old retired professional boxer Mike Tyson. It’s Madonna’s world and we’re just living in it.

Comprising 19 tracks in all, Rebel Heart also includes a collaboration with Nas entitled “Veni Vedi Vici”. In order to combat early leaks of the album, six of the tracks have already been released, with the entire LP available come March 10th.

Rebel Heart Tracklist:
01. Living For Love
02. Devil Pray
03. Ghosttown
04. Unapologetic Bitch
05. Illuminati
06. Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)
07. Hold Tight
08. Joan Of Arc
09. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)
10. HeartBreakCity
11. Body Shop
12. Holy Water
13. Inside Out
14. Wash All Over Me
15. Best Night
16. Veni Vidi Vici (feat. Nas)
17. S.E.X.
18. Messiah
19. Rebel Heart

Never heard Mike Tyson sing or rap. Should be interesting

anigif_enhanced-21083-1395290530-1.gif

DOWN

Banned
Madonna looking a bit more weathered than her album cover. And I am quite curious about Tyson being picked...

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
did you post the wrong picture? interesting news but I'm not sure what that has to do with courtney love's mom hanging out with mike tyson.

!!!!!

Gurl I know you're a Madonna stan, or do I need to go gather the receipts from the Beyonce vs. Madonna thread?

DBT85

The idea of a convicted rapist featuring on songs called Hold Tight, Best Night and S.E.X seems weird.

Do people just ignore his conviction or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom