• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus-Wrecking Ball [Music Video] , Directed by Terry Richardson

Status
Not open for further replies.

depths20XX

GwHuHaE.jpg

Wow, enough is enough, Bort.

ArjanN

I read "Terry Richardson" and instantly knew that the video would be some half-naked shit. Looking forward to dissss

EDIT: woh... blood is rushing everywhere in my body right now

If it's Terry Richardson you can be sure the girl is licking a phallic object at some point. Dude has a massive oral fetish.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I watched the video and...I don't have any problem with her being naked on the wrecking ball. Nothing at all.

But why does she lick the sledgehammer? It doesn't make sense in the context of the video, it's just a sexual innuendo inserted for the sake of it. Yeah, this is certainly what irritated me about the video; otherwise, it would've been fine and I'd say coherent.

AutumnRay

Banned
Nightmares. Daymares. Afternoonmares.

Malkovich Malkovich.. The horror. The horror.

If you want to know more about tattoo guy, and who doesn't, google miley cyrus tattoo man. They have a good write-up at the old daily mail.

Also, all this turkey stuff is starting to remind of Eraserhead. Shudders.

cozo

Questions for our time: Why does Terry Richardson still have a career? So skeevy.

Taking sides, who is worse: Terry Richardson or Dov Charney?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Something about her mouth/lips is unsettling to me. It's too... round? Her lips look lifeless. I don't even know what that means, but I'm going with it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I watched the video and...I don't have any problem with her being naked on the wrecking ball. Nothing at all.

But why does she lick the sledgehammer? It doesn't make sense in the context of the video, it's just a sexual innuendo inserted for the sake of it. Yeah, this is certainly what irritated me about the video; otherwise, it would've been fine and I'd say coherent.

She was just on Alan Carr's show and said that when filming Terry Richardson was just telling her to be sexy, so she licked the hammer as a joke and apparently he loved it and told her to keep doing it and it made it into the final cut

A lot of people have said that the whole tongue/hammer thing is the main issue with it and I guess we can put most of the blame on Terry

Moofers

Not thread worthy. Miley songs are audio diarhea. Bitch is such a tryhard its pathetic. I find it offensively bad considering the resources she has available to her. I'd rather listen to Christian music. Yeah, her stuff is that shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom