• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mini-Active Time Babble: Pokemon and Tokyo Game Show

GhaleonQ

Because why devote more than 50 minutes to 2 OF THE BIGGEST EVENTS OF THE YEAR I'M EXAGGERATING FOR EFFECT?!?!

Active Time Babble XXIII: TGS Wrap-up and Pokemon Black | 10/07/2010

Kat, Jeremy and Justin get together to do a quick wrap-up of Tokyo Game Show, then settle down to chat about the newly-released Pokemon Black. Is the latest excuse to market 'em looking like a major improvement over the last generation? Our heroes login to their spreadsheets to find out.

(33.7 MB) - Length: 0:49:12
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/podcast.the1upnetwork.com/flat/Retronauts/ATB100710.mp3

Edgeward

Yes! It has risen from limbo. But only 50 minutes after a long wait? That's certainly not enough time to talk about Mega Man Legends!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Makes me wonder if Jeremy is still planning to do that one last episode of Retronauts or if that was just a gag based on the Idle Thumbs thing.

GhaleonQ

firehawk12 said:
Makes me wonder if Jeremy is still planning to do that one last episode of Retronauts or if that was just a gag based on the Idle Thumbs thing.

I say we convince him to do a charity-marathon-podcast, just to wring every last bit of esoterica out.

Top Bottom