• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we please stop this review shit for pop up slides!

Good god this is fucking stupid. MLB needs to change the rule. Pop up slides are the most correct way to slide or so you are taught. This is getting ridiculous

The review system is really bad. Biggest issue is the time allowed to toss a challenge. I've said it before that being able to call up to your head office to see whether or not to challenge makes having a limit on challenges completely pointless.

System needs to be refined a lot. Pitching coach being able to walk out to the mound and stall while the guys upstairs decide whether or not the coach should challenge or not, giving up to a minute or more to do their own un-official replay. Just should not happen. Not sure how they solve that maybe have only 10 seconds after a play is dead to be able to throw a challenge. Because really if a call is questionable you would never really need more than 10 seconds to realize so.

Foot off bag while being tagged = out

Sorry but pop up slides done right the foot should never leave the bag. No issue with that being challengeable.

Back from taking my boy horseback riding. I REALLY need a smartphone.

BS strikeout call on Cain.

LOL, this release point stuff is the new Tulo glove commentary.

Hello darkness my old friend...

hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-1.gif

Whether or not we pull this off today, Ned Yost keeps working unconventionally. Pitching Chris Young in Toronto makes zero sense, but it worked. Escobar is statistically one of the worst leadoff guys in the game, but he's scoring timely runs.

#yosted

Whether or not we pull this off today, Ned Yost keeps working unconventionally. Pitching Chris Young in Toronto makes zero sense, but it worked. Escobar is statistically one of the worst leadoff guys in the game, but he's scoring timely runs.

#yosted

Yost the manager equivalent of Billy Beane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom