• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Cain can hook him up. With Mizuno swords as well as gloves!

3ZJB38p.jpg

Man, that's so rad!

I know if I was a professional player, I'd happily shill for Mizuno. Their equipment is consistently great. Mizuno and Easton.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Man, that's so rad!

I know if I was a professional played, I'd happily shill for Mizuno. Their equipment is consistently great. Mizuno and Eastern.

I have a set of Mizuno golf irons. That feel when you hit the sweet spot just right, man!

Of course, when you don't hit the sweet spot you also immediately know with how bad it feels in comparison, lol...

Cueto says they were stealing signs last night. I observed last night Sal was going through sequences with no one on base and was wondering if they were paranoid. Turns out I was correct in my assumption.

Maybe I would be inclined to believe Cueto if his location was good last night. Everything was up in the zone, his command was shakey. Couldn't get his quick pitch over. Dude flat out sucked and is looking to shift blame instead of taking responsibility for a piss poor performance. Oh well.

Sanjuro

When I played ball, I used Mizuno primarily. Their running shoes are great too. I usually snag a pair every once and a while when they clearance out for their new models.

AA's biggest mistake. Getting this bum RA Dickey.

Yeah HUGE mistake trading for a guy who just won the Cy Young, led the league in strikeouts in exchange for a catcher with knee/elbow/concussion problems and a starter who could have easily fizzled out just as easily as he could have succeeded.

Yeah HUGE mistake trading for a guy who just won the Cy Young, led the league in strikeouts in exchange for a catcher with knee/elbow/concussion problems and a starter who could have easily fizzled out just as easily as he could have succeeded.

For a 38 year old knuckleball pitcher. It's not like he was a 30 year old that threw 98mph, and could mix up speeds.

It was a fluke season. Plain and simple.

He's a knuckle ball pitcher too. He can go well into his 40s.

For a 38 year old knuckleball pitcher. It's not like he was a 30 year old that threw 98mph, and could mix up speeds.

It was a fluke season. Plain and simple.

I guess the previous seasons were complete flukes too. Knuckleballers pitch well into their 40s. The idea was to give the rotation something that would further disrupt hitters alongside Buerhle, Morrow (RIP) and Romero (RIP).

He also mixes up his knuckleball speeds from upper 60s to upper 80s, something knuckleballers don't do.

I guess the previous seasons were complete flukes too. Knuckleballers pitch well into their 40s. The idea was to give the rotation something that would further disrupt hitters alongside Buerhle, Morrow (RIP) and Romero (RIP).

He also mixes up his knuckleball speeds from upper 60s to upper 80s, something knuckleballers don't do.

How's that doing for him today? Wouldn't be surprised when he gets knocked out of the game before the 4th. I hated the trade back in 2012, and I still hate it to this day.

How's that doing for him today? Wouldn't be surprised when he gets knocked out of the game before the 4th. I hated the trade back in 2012, and I still hate it to this day.

Unfortunately he tapered off. I still say you take that trade to this day. Remember, the Jays had to WIN NOW because THE YANKEES AND RED SOX WERE DOOMED (Sox won the series right after). Syndergaard was years away and what if he needed TJ like many hard throwing young pitchers? D'Arnuad was perpetually injured. They got a guy who was literally 2 months removed from winning a Cy Young. The trade didn't work and it sucks, but it's not like it was a boneheaded move by AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom