• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people were questioning last week why Gibbons pulled him after 4.2. Maybe it's because he can let 5 runs up in the matter of minutes? Oh well. Hands off to the KC Royals. They're the better team. And rightfully so.

And people were questioning last week why Gibbons pulled him after 4.2. Maybe it's because he can let 5 runs up in the matter of minutes? Oh well. Hands off to the KC Royals. They're the better team. And rightfully so.
Bullshit, Gibbons wasn't intelligent for pulling him that early last game. If you don't think he can pitch 4 innings then don't start him. What a stupid comment

Bullshit, Gibbons wasn't intelligent for pulling him that early last game. If you don't think he can pitch 4 innings then don't start him. What a stupid comment

Gibbons made the right move pulling Dickey. The top of the Rangers line up had been hitting him hard all day. So please stop bashing Gibbons. It's not his fault Dickey is garbage.

Parch

Dickey out in the 2nd inning is pretty close to worst case scenario. KC feasts on the Blue Jay bullpen.
Hard to be optimistic now. Blue Jays are running out of miracle juice.

Matticers

You have to be an idiot to get picked off at second there. Two runners on base, too. Terrible. One more swing could have made it 8-0... instead, you do that.

And lol at all the people saying it's over. Especially with the offense that Toronto has in this homer dome of a ballpark. I know the Blue Jays have a lot of casual fans right now but come on. It's far from over.

You have to be an idiot to get picked off at second there. Two runners on base, too. Terrible. One more swing could have made it 8-0... instead, you do that.

And lol at all the people saying it's over. Especially with the offense that Toronto has in this homer dome of a ballpark. I know the Blue Jays have a lot of casual fans right now but come on. It's far from over.

Sorry, I'm not a causal fan. You can tell KC is on a roll offensively. And they got to the Jays bullpen early, which isn't exactly the best. KC is going on to the WS again.

Because calling the Jays fans here in MLB-GAF casual fans is a smart move. Yep, nothing wrong with that.

Matticers

Because calling the Jays fans here in MLB-GAF casual fans is a smart move. Yep, nothing wrong with that.

It's not an insult. A lot of people have said they're just getting caught up in it but that they don't follow baseball that closely normally. Nor was I calling everyone a casual fan.

Alucard

Banned
It's not an insult. A lot of people have said they're just getting caught up in it but that they don't follow baseball that closely normally. Nor was I calling everyone a casual fan.

*raises hand* Casual fan here. Stopped caring after steroidgate with Bonds, Sosa, and McGwire. Loved the Jays as a kid when they were winning, and loved Ken Griffey Jr. In it for the ride, but I've watched enough baseball to know writing a team off after 2 innings is silly.

Matticers

*raises hand* Casual fan here. Stopped caring after steroidgate with Bonds, Sosa, and McGwire. Loved the Jays as a kid when they were winning, and loved Ken Griffey Jr. In it for the ride, but I've watched enough baseball to know writing a team off after 2 innings is silly.

That's the spirit. Come on, zroid, bruh. Don't give up on your team.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom