• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Edwardo

I'm so happy the season has started.

And I cannot wait to watch the Red Sox tomorrow. I'm still rly bummed we can't hear Don anymore though :(

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I have a free day tomorrow so I'm going to devote it all to baseball. Think I'm going to watch the following games:

10am: Astros @ Yankees
1pm: Nationals @ Braves
4pm: Dodgers @ Padres
7pm: Cubs @ Angels

It's hard to tell how Wainwright looks

A lot of the damage against him as been BABIP stuff, but his command has looked off at times. But then some of his curves are super sharp.

I have a free day tomorrow so I'm going to devote it all to baseball. Think I'm going to watch the following games:

Must be nice man. Maybe I should call out blaiming the high winds we been having. Wind blew me ten feet and injured my thumb.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

going to have to listen to the braves game on the way home. SOMEONE decided to schedule a interview late in the afternoon for a new hire. /bah

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Reporting for Rockies GAF. Here's to another bottom of the division season.

And maybe a good run at the bottom of the league.

Only if the out happens well after that run scores I believe. A certain amount of time has to pass between the scored run and out.

It was a joke about the ESPN commentator wondering if a run scored after the second out in the inning was recorded would count.

Somehow forgetting that there are...you know, three outs in an inning.

Top Bottom