• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

A's have the tie-breaker.

edit: Grandyman can! 2 more hr's to tie Miggy!

a tie still nets miggy the triple crown though, he has to surpass him to stop the triple crown so he needs 3 more

edit: just noticed that Edwin Encarnacion isn't in the jays starting line up... that means it is pretty much down to granderson to stop the triple crown

zulux21

wow... adam dunn is also not playing, Willingham isn't playing, which means the next highest home run hitter that isn't granderson that is playing is Adam Jones... he only has to get 13 home runs to pass cabrera lol.

Fenix

Chriiiist Gose is fast, almost had a shot at an inside the parker on a gapper to the wall with no errors committed.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Welp, today was the last day of the Astros playing in the National League.

Now it's time for them to get their shit pushed in even further in the AL West. I look forward to the bright future after a few more 100+ loss seasons.

Welp, today was the last day of the Astros playing in the National League.

Now it's time for them to get their shit pushed in even further in the AL West. I look forward to the bright future after a few more 100+ loss seasons.

Just gotta draft as well as the Rays did, I guess

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Alright Rays. Keep them shut down. I wanna see Fernando Rodney one last time - best year for a reliever in the history of baseball.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Alright Rays. Keep them shut down. I wanna see Fernando Rodney one last time - best year for a reliever in the history of baseball.

Rodney fits great with our lineup, I can only hope we keep him and the majority of the pitching staff, all we need is a bit of offense and permanent position players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom