• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLG Pro Circuit 2011 Columbus - June 3-5, 2011 - Reach, Blops, SC2

Tacitus_

f0rk said:
I wish they would talk about actual relevant numbers. That doesn't mean anything to anybody.

Isn't the stream around 300 kbps? Surely you could make something out of it, but I'm far too tired to do anything of the sort.

Paches

Damn, do this many people watch Halo/BLOPS? Not trolling, I just really don't know if those games have as serious a following/spectatorship.

saichi

pieatorium said:
Definately not MC cause he got knocked out first round :p

My moneys on sC

kind of hoping one of the Slayers to do it... MMA, Alicia or Min but they won't meet until at least semi. Maybe Nada? :)

zlatko

Banned
Tastosis on the big stage awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

AWWW_YEAH_RE_Funny_Pictures_3-s250x196-182807.png

Zzoram

Paches-EJ- said:
Damn, do this many people watch Halo/BLOPS? Not trolling, I just really don't know if those games have as serious a following/spectatorship.

Not at all.

Apparently the vast majority of streaming is Starcraft 2, and they took the seats from all the other games for the SC2 finals and still don't have enough.

Mairu

Gonna see how well I can get the streams matched up once the game starts so I can watch day9 observing + listen to Tastosis

If that fails I"ll just keep Tastosis on but make them a little bit lower and make sure they're slightly behind :p

Sblargh

Banned
Goddamn, Tasteless called me a noob. I'll have to go back watching GSL now. (so many games everyday. How do you people do it?)

Mairu

ultron87 said:
Day9 stream behind. Clearly the stream for losers.
If you're using something other than the default flash player you can fast forward/pause to try and match up

This lag :(

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Dammit Blizzard, release a goddam tournament version that uses LAN.

calder

If I ever had to play Losira for money my only hope was be typing "Oh god dude, what's that on your forehead? Your hair is all fucked right up :(" at a critical point and hoping his OCD kicked in.

Please let the lag clear up, these games have been so damn good.

zlatko

Banned
theultimo said:
Heh, ActiBlizzard will never do that. Its the most sucky part of the SC2 tourneys.

Wish the kinds of greasy nerds who hack PSN and shit, would put their talents to somehow giving us a LAN version of SC2 instead of being raging douches.

BigAT

godhandiscen said:
This doesn't happen as often in GSL iirc. What's the difference?
My understanding is that the high speed internet infrastructure in Korea is much better than it is here.

Top Bottom