• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

FUME5

Yo.
KuGsj.gif

kpqGjdSl.png

That's, hmmm.

Fox318

I hope he truly loves Ronda because he essentially traded his career and his passion (by all accounts Browne loves to train and loves the sport) to be with her.

I wonder if that would cause trouble in a relationship? By all accounts he never got into fighting for the cash so it was his passion.

That's got to be a rough thing to handle mentally.

I hope he truly loves Ronda because he essentially traded his career and his passion (by all accounts Browne loves to train and loves the sport) to be with her.

I wonder if that would cause trouble in a relationship? By all accounts he never got into fighting for the cash so it was his passion.

That's got to be a rough thing to handle mentally.

I wonder was it a case of the time he wasted at Glendale "Fight" Club were his prime years, and now he just cant get it back? Hes been a shadow of his former self ever since he went there. Or maybe hes just another victim of USADA.

He made great improvements to get back to his old self. Left Edmond and went back to kickboxing. Hope he gets another shot. Maybe against Derrick Lewis so he can have extra motivation.

In the 13 main UFC cards of the new ownership, at least nine of those events have had fights canceled or postponed. Fighters withdrew often at the very last minute, mostly from illnesses and injuries, sometimes as a result of cutting weight too drastically.

smh dana

@arielhelwani
Not working for @SHOsports anymore on the May/Mac tour. Just learned UFC specifically asked to have me removed. Incredibly disappointed.

Eanan

Groundhog day again with Helwani.

The egg really despises him. At least he can still attend the press conferences.

zewone

smh dana

@arielhelwani
Not working for @SHOsports anymore on the May/Mac tour. Just learned UFC specifically asked to have me removed. Incredibly disappointed.

Wow.

That's evil and petty. Removing the guy from working the biggest sports event in his lifetime.

Eanan

Wow.

That's evil and petty. Removing the guy from working the biggest sports event in his lifetime.
I hope he lands the McGregor interview on the MMA hour like he asked Kavanagh for, that would soften the blow. McGregor is big on loyalty so I have high hopes.

brentech

Don't get me wrong, the guy gets screwed a lot, but he complains so fucking much. At a certain point after the 199 drama, listening to his podcast I just wanted someone to tell him to grow the fuck up.

Fox318

Don't get me wrong, the guy gets screwed a lot, but he complains so fucking much. At a certain point after the 199 drama, listening to his podcast I just wanted someone to tell him to grow the fuck up.

Yeah that's kinda where I'm at.

Like asking Dana at a press conference to unblock him.

Fox318

I hope he lands the McGregor interview on the MMA hour like he asked Kavanagh for, that would soften the blow. McGregor is big on loyalty so I have high hopes.

McGregor is big on having a voice like him in his pocket. Why do you think he did that PPV interview?

Gotta give BSchaub some credit. He was the only dude not affiliated with McGregor that has been championing him having a good shot and being very vocal about it , now he's tied into showtime for this fight.

Smart move even he doesn't actually believe what he's saying .

Takuan

Gotta give BSchaub some credit. He was the only dude not affiliated without McGregor that has been championing him having a good shot and being very vocal about it , now he's tied into showtime for this fight.

Love him or hate him, the guy understands the business. Mad respect for B Schaub.

The Helwani MMA Hour crying episode after he got banned was pretty sad
Sucks he's on WME's shit list
Yeah, but it was the one-time trump card that ultimately saved his career. I don't think he can do that a second time with the same success.

Gotta give BSchaub some credit. He was the only dude not affiliated without McGregor that has been championing him having a good shot and being very vocal about it , now he's tied into showtime for this fight.

taking the jeffrey lord path to success, bless his heart.

Top Bottom