• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Family Actress that plays Alex Dunphy had to get a breast reduction at age 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Wow, way to rag on a 17 year-old. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was pretty mediocre too on 3rd Rock, so was Mila Kunis on That 70s Show. Let's not bury her career before it really starts.

Besides those things had to get in the way of the acting. Maybe it'll be addition by subtraction.

I still see her as the little girl Trixie from the Speed Racer movie

008SPR_Ariel_Winter_001.jpg

speed-racer_003.jpg

Is difficult to see her as anything but a child.

I always see her as that girl from an episode of R.L. Steins The Haunting Hour.

As much as I like big titties, Ariel did make the right choice here. I knew a 13-year old girl in high school who had similar sized breasts and they wreaked havoc on her back.

She didn't have to get the surgery, she elected to because she didn't want the focus of attention on her being about her breasts...even though, in all likelyhood, it still will be because she's a mediocre actress at best.

The thread title doesn't even include her name. Gives you some idea about why people know her/what they know her for.

You serious? I mean I guess she didn't have to do it, technically, but the alternative was really bad back pain.

She didn't have to get the surgery, she elected to because she didn't want the focus of attention on her being about her breasts...even though, in all likelyhood, it still will be because she's a mediocre actress at best.

You must be fun at parties.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
My girlfriend's mom has had to get it done twice as an adult. They're still huge. Apparently they just never stopped growing, and by her late 20s the back pain was too much to bare. I can't even imagine how much it would suck to have to lug those things around.

A girl in school had huge boobs, I felt really sorry for her as she made no secret of the pain she was in most days and she became a kind of freak show for all of the boys. Especially in PE. I think she had surgery after she left. Glad I was born a man tbh.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Do they make a radial incision and just remove a sector and pinch the wound together or do they just sort of make an incision and try and hollow out as much boob as possible?

Aselith

Do they make a radial incision and just remove a sector and pinch the wound together or do they just sort of make an incision and try and hollow out as much boob as possible?

It's basically a Jack o lantern situation. You scoop it out with a spoon and then carve a smile on it and you good.

Burai

shitonmychest57

Nah, they just attach mewling newborn kittens to the nipples and let them feed.

I'm pretty sure that's how breast reductions work. Or maybe it's puppies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom