• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter: Wilds Announced | The Game Awards 2023

Wooxsvan

this guy draws some very close similarities with music from other Monster Hunters. pretty interesting watch/listen

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
What would you guys prefer, 10 to 20 new monsters or 2 new weapons?
I prefer Monsters. Maybe it just me, even if I play around with the new weapons I always go back to the weapon I enjoy the most and comfortable with.

Fighting new Monsters is more exciting to me.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I prefer Monsters. Maybe it just me, even if I play around with the new weapons I always go back to the weapon I enjoy the most and comfortable with.

Fighting new Monsters is more exciting to me.
But you can't know for sure if you are gonna like the new weapons even more, it's impossible to say.

I wasted hundreds of hours trying to master new weapons so that would be the choice for me.

Last edited:

Danjin44

But you can't know for sure if you are gonna like the new weapons even more, it's impossible to say.
Sure, also I might end up not liking the new weapons and never bother touching it. while its much more exciting hunting new Monsters and you end up hunting them multiple times for fun and getting their parts to craft weapons and armours.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Sure, also I might end up not liking the new weapons and never bother touching it. while its much more exciting hunting new Monsters and you end up hunting them multiple times for fun and getting their parts to craft weapons and armours.
I'm lucky because i only played world and rise so all the old monsters are gonna be new to me even if they they are not actually new.

Danjin44

Steam page is up. Even as a huge MH fan, I would urge against blind preordering, but well, gamers gon' game.

For me MH for most part always delivers, some people like one over other but still doesn't change the fact majority of MH games are super fun.

I just hate how far away it is, I kind dont want to think about this game until we have much closer to release.

Last edited:
First of all monster hunter is one of my favorite games franchises.Two things I always hated is this game is about fight very scary and mighty monsters dragons and what not.The hud of this game is so disgusting with its fisher price colors you have 20 hud elements on screen and they all have absolutely ugly disgusting colors bright colors.Thats the first thing I hate second is again you can make from some monsters bikini armor pilot tuxedo and other shit what don’t belong in a game with Serious hard monsters, it takes away the immersion.
Look at Diablo 3 it’s disgusting with kids colors no atmosphere in this game now go check out path of Exil everything screams serious business when you enter a boss fight you shit your pants Diablo 3 is laughable absolutely trash design.
So Capcom when you are reading this stop making a trash game make the design and look like path of exile absolutely class seriousness hardcore

Pejo

First of all monster hunter is one of my favorite games franchises.Two things I always hated is this game is about fight very scary and mighty monsters dragons and what not.The hud of this game is so disgusting with its fisher price colors you have 20 hud elements on screen and they all have absolutely ugly disgusting colors bright colors.Thats the first thing I hate second is again you can make from some monsters bikini armor pilot tuxedo and other shit what don’t belong in a game with Serious hard monsters, it takes away the immersion.
Look at Diablo 3 it’s disgusting with kids colors no atmosphere in this game now go check out path of Exil everything screams serious business when you enter a boss fight you shit your pants Diablo 3 is laughable absolutely trash design.
So Capcom when you are reading this stop making a trash game make the design and look like path of exile absolutely class seriousness hardcore
I mean you have bipedal cats cooking you meals before you go out on a hunt. The game isn't supposed to be that serious.

UI was a mess for Rise though, that I will agree with.

Top Bottom