• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Battlefield 1 Alpha Invites going out (Consoles uncluded)

raviolico

Hm. I enlisted the second it was possible and still nothing.....please EA :,-(

PS4...
PC...
Dear fine forum People...

thejpfin

Yeah! I got mine! :)
Closed Alpha Invitation- email showed up in Promotions tab in gmail, not in primary tab. Gmail users might wanna look at Promotions, or even spam folder for Bf1 codes.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah! I got mine! :)
Closed Alpha Invitation- email showed up in Promotions tab in gmail, not in primary tab. Gmail users might wanna look at Promotions, or even spam folder for Bf1 codes.

how did the email look, if you don't mind me asking :)

Bruh rofl

Pretty sure as soon as they announced that you have to sign up for that battleinsider to get into alpha, I was there the minute it was up and I didin't get any alpha email yet

WOW

Bruh rofl

Pretty sure as soon as they announced that you have to sign up for that battleinsider to get into alpha, I was there the minute it was up and I didin't get any alpha email yet

WOW

They said you get into the beta by signing up for the insider program, not the alpha.

BCole19

Banned
Really hope I get one. I'm super excited for this game. Even taking a week off work when it comes out just so I can play this.

majik13

So all preorders get you into the beta? Does Insider guarantee early access to the beta, or just the same time as those that preorder? I know this is different than the current closed alpha.

The insider link posted above mentioned something about the beta, but I just signed up, so it sends me to a different page now.

Edit: Nevermind, just signed out of my EA account, and it does say early access to the beta.

How many of you are signed up to the game tester program in your settings?

CmoVQ0BWEAAiSI1.jpg

I've been checking since the news about the alpha came out, still nothing.

I dunno, the more I see of it the less I want to play it anyways.

Se_7_eN

This is all I want to play and of course.... No email :(

Game tester program - Check
Battlefield Veteran program - Check
Battlefield Insider - Check

Hold me GAF...

Lakitu

st5fu
I got nothing, guess I'm going to feed on some impressions instead.

Please tell me how it looks and plays on PS4?

Top Bottom