• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X: Reptile Trailer

Until proven otherwise I am absolutely certain that Boon's "more new characters than any other entry" plans have been thrown out and we still have double digits of characters from 9 to shove in there.

Dr. Buni

I agree with the poster above
Huh. Assuming Mileena's in, I guess that leaves us with only one other veteran fighter left, right? Unless
he ends up being the Big Bad and they count him separately,
my money's on
Liu Kang.
But hey! If the Big Bad's not
Liu Kang
, then the position's wide open for Shinnok!
Well, the "12 veterans" thing wasn't an official statement, so maybe there are more than two veterans let (Mileena and whatstheirname).
Liu Kang as the big bad would be fantastic, but that would only make sense if the arcade ladder endings are canon, no? And I don't think they are, for obvious reasons.
. Alternatively, either Shinnok or
__Liu Kang__
could be an unplayable final boss, therefore not being part of the "12 veterans". Also, isn't Kenshi supposed to be back, due to the Mocap photo?

Jigolo

Gamersyde torrents are awful, like the download doesn't even start at all. I have to download from European server #1 everytime.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'll be in school tomorrow and while I can log-in with my school's network, I can't post. Vbulletin is blocked lol. So I'll have to handle my hype tomorrow on me own. FML T_T

Go Ermac go?!

Top Bottom